CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Sad Cuntage:

mobiduck-the-third

10 hours ago, mobiduck-the-third said:

Sad Cunts who navigate here in order to make friends...

My name is Harry I am an alcoholic. 

You’re supposed to say: Welcome Harry it's lovely to see you how can I help? Cup of tea, biscuit, chat about this or that, a pat on the back and a wave when it's time to go. That lovely warm feeling that you've spent a worthwhile evening just sharing and perhaps, one day, one day at a time of course, you eventually might be able to help someone new to find their way in the world and lead a richer and more fulfilling life. 

During the day I'm a 1.75% (2% if not sole) City Estate Agent with a speedboat in St Katherine's Dock. 

On 28/12/2023 at 22:18, ChildeHarold said:

You’re supposed to say: Welcome Harry it's lovely to see you how can I help? Cup of tea, biscuit, chat about this or that, a pat on the back and a wave when it's time to go. That lovely warm feeling that you've spent a worthwhile evening just sharing and perhaps, one day, one day at a time of course, you eventually might be able to help someone new to find their way in the world and lead a richer and more fulfilling life. 

During the day I'm a 1.75% (2% if not sole) City Estate Agent with a speedboat in St Katherine's Dock. 

Could you help me find a new basement bed-sit?

I think I'm being stalked by a man with a Poodle and a dictionary 👀🐩📖

On 28/12/2023 at 22:18, ChildeHarold said:

Hi harry im  Panz im 54 and im a doley bludger and ex firework maker nowadays i put me fire into me music and walkin me doggos..the road is loooong..with many a windin tuurrrnn...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hi harry im  Panz im 54 and im a doley bludger and ex firework maker nowadays i put me fire into me music and walkin me doggos..the road is loooong..with many a windin tuurrrnn...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Sounds like you don't need the speedboat.