CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

First nationalist first minister for Norn Iron

Guest Basil

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

As long as it takes to achieve what exactly ? The eniliation  of the only Pro  west country in the Middle East ? After which the emergence of an emboldened muddle east super power who hate the west , who hate any person who doesn't believe in their brand of cult , who wants to kill any other who doesn't agree with their rather odd , out moded ,  medieval,  sexist , homophobic,  misogynistic peodo's  paradise of a belief system.good luck with that one,  I think they'll be waiting a long time .

Exactly.

On 03/02/2024 at 16:44, Basil Brush said:

An Irish republican is now the first minister in Stormont. I wonder what the odds are now on a united Ireland?

On the potential of such: I must say, as a born and bred, fry up loving, working class brit, I couldnt give a rats arse. That province is an absolute drain on the mainland resources, all because a load of inbred Scottish animals don't fancy taking a 30 minute ferry and setting up back home.

When are the populace of Ulster, both Catholic and Protestant, going to realise nobody in mainland Britain actually cares what happens to their rubbish tip.

Here's what the plan is...ballys mob were handed a rump sectarian state but instead of fukin their women fulla ballys n ians they pissed away the time marchin n hanging out with the lads inde lodges...the fenians now outnumber the orangies and will now rule the 6 counties with Whitehall footin the bill...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY