CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stick Season

ChildeHarold

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Noah Kahan Kunt. I thought Lewis Capaldi was a fucking cry baby then along comes this cunt.  

"He has struggled with anxiety and depression throughout his life, and began attending therapy as a child." 

Stick it up your arse Kahan. 

My heart bleeds for him .. like the other cunt who beating about tinitus and saying ow it is ruining his life .. I have had tinitus for over 40 years .. there 24/7 like the whooshing as a tube train rushes past but it has not destroyed my life .. these cunts need to stop the fucking bleating or go into a river somewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I can accept a bit of misery gutting if it's a great song sung by a great singer (Just One Of Those Things/Frank Sinatra for example) but this genre of shit voices and shit songs that the current youth feed off, is bottom of the barrel stuff, the sweepings. 

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard her. Nor do I want to. Just had to Google the name and just looking at the bearded twat's photo is more than enough to tell me it is a cunt of the highest order. 

Noah, what sort of cunt name is that?All this mental health shite  gets on my tits .Infact it depresses me , I'm not living my best life neither am I being my authentic self , infact I have suicidal thoughts , I've actually tried it 37 times but they proved unsuccessful.I'm such a failiure I can't even do that right .I think it all stems from actually wanting to self identify as the historian Susannah Lipscombe  and wandering around national trust properties looking sultry in a blonde wig and speak in a slow deliberate manner .Just thought I'd share it , get it out , men cry as well.

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Noah, what sort of cunt name is that?All this mental health shite  gets on my tits .Infact it depresses me , I'm not living my best life neither am I being my authentic self , infact I have suicidal thoughts , I've actually tried it 37 times but they proved unsuccessful.I'm such a failiure I can't even do that right .I think it all stems from actually wanting to self identify as the historian Susannah Lipscombe  and wandering around national trust properties looking sultry in a blonde wig and speak in a slow deliberate manner .Just thought I'd share it , get it out , men cry as well.

Very sardonic. But your post has triggered me to go to A&E, about 8.0 after my tea and Corrie, to get help about self harming. Where's that fucking coffee, I asked for it five minutes ago, the cow's taking her time?