CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious Conversion

Ape™️

41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As long as he wasn't spaffing into one of the pockets.  That's what got my uncle banned from the British Legion. He was only there to clean the windows 

He must have been unbearable at Christmas with that huge erect vascular cock gathered round the fireplace. 

On 27/03/2024 at 13:37, ChildeHarold said:

I don’t compare myself with others but focus on my inner spiritual development which involves blocking you among other things like eating healthy, exercise and getting a good night's sleep. Also a nice big shit every day - those prunes remind me of your face. 

On 27/03/2024 at 13:24, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you have become a victim of your own delusions of grandeur. You were telling that thick cunt @entitled little cunt that his nomination was excellent the other day and now you're getting on your high horse regarding humour. 

Listen you stupid cunt, you've posted 7300+ times with only 507 likes. Lol. Can you not read the room? It appears to be the case that everybody wants you dead. 

Obviously Harold and anyone else come to that  is not entitled to an opinion unless it corresponds with your own.Have you got a little brown shirt  and black tie in the back of the  wardrobe ?.