CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religious Conversion

Ape™️

In light of the Clapham chemical attacker’s apparent conversion to Christianity, which was supported by a church and heavily influenced the decision to let the cunt remain in the country, I began pondering what changing religion actually entailed. I can’t see how someone with a (supposed) total belief in the existence of a particular god or deity can suddenly cease to believe in that divine being and switch to an (apparently) total belief in another. It’s like someone suddenly deciding to believe the earth is flat. it’s almost as if all religion is a load of utter bollocks.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Islam and Christianity are both offshoots of Judaism and in their basic fundamentalist forms they are similar. The modern day Muslin fundamentalists are very similar to the the Christians in Britain during the reign of King James and the Cromwell Commonwealth with poor elderly women (and men) being  persecuted as witches. I think that @Roadkill has already written about the good Christian women of Tyneside being on a mission to convert and immigrant into a good fearing christian. Friend Abdul seems to have been a devious cunt who took advantage of this . It would be interesting t know the background to the woman that he had been shafting prior to him dousing her with some caustic substance.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Islam and Christianity are both offshoots of Judaism and in their basic fundamentalist forms they are similar. The modern day Muslin fundamentalists are very similar to the the Christians in Britain during the reign of King James and the Cromwell Commonwealth with poor elderly women (and men) being  persecuted as witches. I think that @Roadkill has already written about the good Christian women of Tyneside being on a mission to convert and immigrant into a good fearing christian. Friend Abdul seems to have been a devious cunt who took advantage of this . It would be interesting t know the background to the woman that he had been shafting prior to him dousing her with some caustic substance.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

The modern day Muslin fundamentalists are very similar to the the Christians in Britain during the reign of King James and the Cromwell Commonwealth with poor elderly women (and men) being  persecuted as witches.

What would they have made of you, Pen? I reckon they'd have hung, drawn and quartered you... and because of your constant shit stirring, fed you to the dogs you hate so much.

You cunt.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

In light of the Clapham chemical attacker’s apparent conversion to Christianity, which was supported by a church and heavily influenced the decision to let the cunt remain in the country, I began pondering what changing religion actually entailed. I can’t see how someone with a (supposed) total belief in the existence of a particular god or deity can suddenly cease to believe in that divine being and switch to an (apparently) total belief in another. It’s like someone suddenly deciding to believe the earth is flat. it’s almost as if all religion is a load of utter bollocks.

Fuck off.

It seems converting to Islam is the most common out of all the Abrahamic religious conversions. This Abdul cunt played the gullible Christians and the system very well, he'd never have got the chance to convert during the Crusades. Christians have become too soft, I would welcome a return to the Crusades and a Christian attitude of 'I'll cut you to pieces" and praying with the sword. 

Whether you believe or not, we've lost our Christian identity and the Muslims haven't and that's why they're thriving, show unity and will no doubt make this a predominantly Muslim practicing country in 20-40 years time. 

What a pile of cunt. 

Ah, they say, it may all be bollocks but it gives people comfort and a sense of belonging and purpose. Stupid fucking cunts.

I suppose its one advantage is that when hard-of-thinking bigots armed with semi-automatic weapons decide to go on a killing spree, they can easily find the cunts all gathered together in their synagogue/mosque/church. (Delete as appropriate.) Easy targets.

I wish this was a documentary:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I don't remember that, but there is a worrying number of slags in the news getting beaten up by their freshly shipped "peaceful" boyfriends for having the audacity to be female in public.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, they say, it may all be bollocks but it gives people comfort and a sense of belonging and purpose. Stupid fucking cunts.

I suppose its one advantage is that when hard-of-thinking bigots armed with semi-automatic weapons decide to go on a killing spree, they can easily find the cunts all gathered together in their synagogue/mosque/church. (Delete as appropriate.) Easy targets.

I wish this was a documentary:

I wonder, if we're still here in the next thousand years, if boatfugees will be portrayed and adored like everyone's current favourite historical rapists and pillagers, the Vikings?

Making Muhammad into a Marvel character might be a bit problematic though.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You haven't seen Ms. Marvel, then? Lucky cunt!

I lost interest of that whole thing around the time Micky Rourke was trying to slur a Russian accent past the massive brain trauma to find his parakeet.

Further reveals of a purple Hulk and Bruce Willis raccoon did little to win me back. Tried The Punisher series, but after The Boys arrived it just seemed tame and angsty.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you demented old cunt, I am a Voodoo Priest and I'm hoping to exorcise you from the corner in time... you could save me a lot of bother by killing yourself today, what do you think?

Reported. Acrimony without humour. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I am the mirror image of you Road Kill thus sharing some of your characteristics, but in reverse. Hence

YES! 😅 

You've lifted the old Star Trek video out of the restricted box at the loony bin haven't you?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am the mirror image of you Road Kill thus sharing some of your characteristics, but in reverse. Hence

YES! 😅 

Harold, you have become a victim of your own delusions of grandeur. You were telling that thick cunt @entitled little cunt that his nomination was excellent the other day and now you're getting on your high horse regarding humour. 

Listen you stupid cunt, you've posted 7300+ times with only 507 likes. Lol. Can you not read the room? It appears to be the case that everybody wants you dead. 

Just now, Roadkill said:

You've lifted the old Star Trek video out of the restricted box at the loony bin haven't you?

It's no fun bin diving in the rain, my usual partner Tom Daley has abandoned me on the grounds of not being gay enough. Fuck Tom, I can dive the arse off him and scoop a handful of VHS tapes at the same time. 

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you have become a victim of your own delusions of grandeur. You were telling that thick cunt @entitled little cunt that his nomination was excellent the other day and now you're getting on your high horse regarding humour. 

Listen you stupid cunt, you've posted 7300+ times with only 507 likes. Lol. Can you not read the room? It appears to be the case that everybody wants you dead. 

I don’t compare myself with others but focus on my inner spiritual development which involves blocking you among other things like eating healthy, exercise and getting a good night's sleep. Also a nice big shit every day - those prunes remind me of your face. 

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You  of all people declaring another has delusions of grandeur is the pot calling the kettle black .Are you experiencing the menopause?.It seems you've been rather touchy of late .

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Im a flat earther. The earth is flat. We have members all over the globe