CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie & His Husband

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought that said he was "Masturbating under a tree"  until I put me specs on

It is the smug self righteous look on their faces that annoys me .. the same look that you see on the faces of born again christians or other religious fuckwits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is the smug self righteous look on their faces that annoys me .. the same look that you see on the faces of born again christians or other religious fuckwits.

You can't tell me they aren't live webcamming themselves doing sex for this so called mystery money. 

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Sexual activity means sperm fertilising eggs. not sticking dicks into fat gobs or back passages.

You don't mind if I change the subject for a moment Pen?  Would you say that Mr Grouser is the best character in Toytown Tales.  Despite being a fucking old moaner he does have a sense of humour and keeps his promises as for example when he paid Larry the Lamb for information regarding buried treasure. Mike Read said he enjoyed a lot of children's tv programmes but drew the line at Larry the Lamb.  I don’t. 

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You don't mind if I change the subject for a moment Pen?  Would you say that Mr Grouser is the best character in Toytown Tales.  Despite being a fucking old moaner he does have a sense of humour and keeps his promises as for example when he paid Larry the Lamb for information regarding buried treasure. Mike Read said he enjoyed a lot of children's tv programmes but drew the line at Larry the Lamb.  I don’t. 

I know nothing of Toytown Tales .. I do remember seeing muffin the mule back in 1955 if that helps.

17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mike Read said he enjoyed a lot of children's tv programmes but drew the line at Larry the Lamb.  I don’t. 

Which 'Mike Read'?

• Like 1