CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

An "Iraqi Man"

On 02/05/2024 at 03:47, entitled little cunt said:

Apart from that they will make worthwhile members if society. 

Apart from that they will make worthwhile members of (French) society. 

9 hours ago, and said:

Apart from that they will make worthwhile members of (French) society. 

I must say they used to hang about in small groups in the local area and looked like the sort of happy lazy swarthy Mediterranean types you see on holiday in Spain or Greece happy to do fuck all (as long as they can get the latest Adidas sportswear) and clearly thinking they are God's gift to women since the age of zero.  They are just waiting for the opportunity to sink into and disappear in the underground economy in London. 

The only solution to this problem is tighten up citizenship in UK with regard to a I D Card system with a full dna and fingerprint database.  Just like a driving licence but if you're stopped without it you are arrested until you can prove your identity and demonstrate you are legit.  If you forge a card you get locked up and expelled 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you forge a card you get locked up and expelled 

Expelled isn't good enough, the cunts will only come back on the next dinghy.

19 minutes ago, and said:

Expelled isn't good enough, the cunts will only come back on the next dinghy.

Our current policy is to let cunts whose identity we are not certain of roam the streets where they quickly face to face with the underground network who they were probably contacting in the dinghy crossing the channel:  Hi boys, I'm on my way!  When illegals who have done a runner and are rounded up for confinement on the Diby Stockholm or a camp a street demo pops up of sympathisers and supporters as in Peckham last week.  40 police officers were injured in that protecting the coach that was going to drive them away.  These cunts and their networks have a propensity to lawlessness and marginal living that made them outsiders in their own countries.  Their behaviour and crimes committed in this country confirm these cunts far from fleeing terrorist regimes are terrorists themselves.  It's a smoke and mirrors game.  Our leaders would have us believe Iran is a terrorist regime but the vast majority of Iranians aren't it's only the cunts who try to come here.  Same with Afghans and Albanians.   The cunts trying to come here are well rid of by their own countries.  So it begs the question:  is tbis a fucking Wild West they can carry on as they like.   Without national I D cards of course it is.