CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

An "Iraqi Man"

Is wailing about the death of his seven-year-old daughter who drowned when the raft (that he had made her board) foundered. These people have hawked themselves around northern Europe, trying to get asylum and decided that dear old Blighty would be a soft touch. With a hint of self-knowledge, he says that he blames himself. So do the rest of us.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Is wailing about the death of his seven-year-old daughter who drowned when the raft (that he had made her board) foundered. These people have hawked themselves around northern Europe, trying to get asylum and decided that dear old Blighty would be a soft touch. With a hint of self-knowledge, he says that he blames himself. So do the rest of us.

You wouldthink that with the sheer number of them and their willingness to risk life and limb, that they could convert that willingness to overthrow their own corrupt governments and ave themselves the trouble of trying to get to Europe in the first place. It is a question that no one including the do-gooders is asking why they are not doing just that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You wouldthink that with the sheer number of them and their willingness to risk life and limb, that they could convert that willingness to overthrow their own corrupt governments and ave themselves the trouble of trying to get to Europe in the first place. It is a question that no one including the do-gooders is asking why they are not doing just that.

The question that no cunt seems to want to answer is; why the fuck do they pitch up in a "safe country" (france) after travelling through other safe countries (Italy or Greece) to come to Britain?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The question that no cunt seems to want to answer is; why the fuck do they pitch up in a "safe country" (france) after travelling through other safe countries (Italy or Greece) to come to Britain?

It's because of our vile, racist society (which isn't one of the freest and most coherent in the world); they are oppressed by free accommodation and pocket money.

Some of them have tried Ireland. None of the paddys know what black people are, they just assume that they're Welsh miners on a day trip from Bangor and try to send them back when the soap doesn't work.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's because of our vile, racist society (which isn't one of the freest and most coherent in the world); they are oppressed by free accommodation and pocket money.

Some of them have tried Ireland. None of the paddys know what black people are, they just assume that they're Welsh miners on a day trip from Bangor and try to send them back when the soap doesn't work.

Never mind this, the real current outrage is mr Kipling (cakes) is now a bloody nig nog, is nothing sacred from the advertising filth? 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Never mind this, the real current outrage is mr Kipling (cakes) is now a bloody nig nog, is nothing sacred from the advertising filth? 

Battyberg

RamJam Tarts

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The cunt should be buried. 

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The fact is their so called "corrupt" governments (which is what our corrupt govt wants you to think) are glad to see the back of them, fucking born troublemakers. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

why the fuck do they pitch up in a "safe country" (france) after travelling through other safe countries (Italy or Greece) to come to Britain?

FFS, the Frogs eat, err, frogs.

The Italians have the Mafia and a wonky tower, and the Greeks like smashing crockery and 'bum sex' (so do the Frogs and Wops, for that matter)

WTF would they want to live there?

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Neil, honest question. Ever abducted a darkie and if you did, when you were disinfecting the Rascal, did it smell musty?

I did and she was hiding something in her knickers,"What the fuck is that?" I said, "A baby badger" she said, "Isn't that wet and smelly" I said and she replied " Yes but he'll just have to get used to it".....Dirty cunts

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

I did and she was hiding something in her knickers,"What the fuck is that?" I said, "A baby badger" she said, "Isn't that wet and smelly" I said and she replied " Yes but he'll just have to get used to it".....Dirty cunts

I think I may have fingered her, mid-80’s.

2 hours ago, and said:

The Italians have the Mafia and a wonky tower, and the Greeks like smashing crockery and 'bum sex' (so do the Frogs and Wops, for that matter)

I will say that if I saw @Eddie struggling across the channel I would help him to land however, if I saw @Old Chap Raasclaat struggling I would leave him to drown.

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Exceedingly good patties Blad.

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I will say that if I saw @Eddie struggling across the channel I would help him to land however, if I saw @Old Chap Raasclaat struggling I would leave him to drown.

@Frank, what do you think about this and the many other vile comments coming from @and recently? I think it's out it order. 

11 hours ago, and said:

They might have some funny habits but they can cook nice food , Greeks and bum sex is quite true .They prefer the back door to the front .The problem is the cunts in the Dinghies are thick,  uncivilised,  have no idea how to live in a modern democracy,  have no idea  about the age of consent , they dont actually care about consent  and they want to kill you.Apart from that they will make worthwhile members if society. 

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Frank, what do you think about this and the many other vile comments coming from @and recently? I think it's out it order. 

There's no malice, Raasters, although it's certainly not something I would condone. Why can't people just get along?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

There's no malice, Raasters, although It's certainly not something I would condone. Why can't people just get along?

Have you turned a corner, Francis? Can we assume that you will desist from threatening to insert yourself between member’s ‘bedsheets’ and ‘strangling’ their families...going forward? I’ve replied to your PM. Read it…very carefully mi hombre.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you turned a corner, Francis? Can we assume that you will desist from threatening to insert yourself between member’s ‘bedsheets’ and ‘strangling’ their families...going forward? I’ve replied to your PM. Read it…very carefully mi hombre.

Do you have any inside information on this .. are Raaster's and Frank now friends?

On 02/05/2024 at 10:44, Penny Farthing said:

Do you have any inside information on this .. are Raaster's and Frank now friends?

Well, Raas purports to be bleck, and we all know Frank enjoys the touch of coffee coloured flesh (either inside, or out) so it's probably inevitable that there would be some sort of mutual appreciation, sooner or later.