CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Childhood Toys

Cuntybaws

Guest DingTheRioja

Yes... When It was discovered that I'd swapped all of my chemicals, with my sisters 'Make Your Sweets' ingredients one Christmas morning. Well, I lasted for more that 1 hour, but as for my Sister, I'm afraid that she's no longer with us.

Pfft!!!!!!

Liar liar, your cock's on fire!!!

(as was the kitchen table and a dining chair but I missed the curtains...)

My favourite toy as a kid was fire. We used to burn ants, spiders, homeless people, pretty much anything we could away with. I once poured petrol on a rat and set it on fire only for it to run into the shed and burn the cunt down. The old man flogged fuck outta me with a rake handle for that one.

Yes... When It was discovered that I'd swapped all of my chemicals, with my sisters 'Make Your Sweets' ingredients one Christmas morning. Well, I lasted for more that 1 hour, but as for my Sister, I'm afraid that she's no longer with us.

Very subtle Jazz. My brothers just used to tear the heads of my dollies. When I threatened to tell on them, they'd kick the shit out of me.

Guest KuntaCunty

We had model trains, slot cars, construction kits, but all we ever needed for hours of quiet happy imagination time was a box of wood stick matches and some sort of flammable liquid.