CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Strewth! There's a bloke down there with no strides!

I love the Aussie accent and their sense of humour. Although their non PC outlook on life is fast disappearing, like nearly everywhere else in the western snowflake world. I loved the Ashes when Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne were playing. The sound technology was less advanced then and you could hear the banter between the players when they were fielding. You could also hear the fucking abuse they gave the England batsman. Proper nasty, below the belt stuff.You don’t hear that anymore. I don’t think it goes on as much as it did then or at least if it does they must filter or muffle the sounds now for tv. Unfortunately the Aussies and Kiwis have been cursed with the PC politicians disease which has spread across the world faster than the Black Death. 

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Sheila wears the trousers now. Bruce is doing the hoovering wearing stockings and stilettos, with a dildo up his arse.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I love the Aussie accent and their sense of humour. Although their non PC outlook on life is fast disappearing, like nearly everywhere else in the western snowflake world. I loved the Ashes when Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne were playing. The sound technology was less advanced then and you could hear the banter between the players when they were fielding. You could also hear the fucking abuse they gave the England batsman. Proper nasty, below the belt stuff.You don’t hear that anymore. I don’t think it goes on as much as it did then or at least if it does they must filter or muffle the sounds now for tv. Unfortunately the Aussies and Kiwis have been cursed with the PC politicians disease which has spread across the world faster than the Black Death. 

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Sheila wears the trousers now. Bruce is doing the hoovering wearing stockings and stilettos, with a dildo up his arse.

I liked that mentalist cunt Mark 'Chopper' Read. Some of his Melbourne police interview tapes are comedy gold...

"The victim claims you shot him, and then drove him to hospital.."

"Well, now you know he's lying.. I mean, why would I shoot him and then drive him to a hospital? It doesn't make sense, it's idiotic. It defeats the object of shooting him in the first place."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked that mentalist cunt Mark 'Chopper' Read. Some of his Melbourne police interview tapes are comedy gold...

"Well, now you know he's lying.. I mean, why would I shoot him and then drive him to a hospital? It doesn't make sense, it's idiotic. It defeats the object of shooting him in the first place."

You’ve never done anything good in your fucking life Chopper.

Well I bashed you up. That was fucking good.

Nice shirt Mark. Do they do them for men?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you watched the underbelly series Eric, i recognise that line from the chopper files..two-parter and part of the underbelly series..?

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Have you watched the underbelly series Eric, i recognise that line from the chopper files..two-parter and part of the underbelly series..?

Underbelly is fucking great. I watched all 6 series over about 2 weeks. My missus thought I was up to something cos I wouldn’t come to bed till about 4 or 5 AM every night. She took it personally that I’d rather watch antipodean gangsters than horse one into her.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was probably where I first heard the recording Fend's.

I told you about Underbelly one time Eric when we first spoke. You really should look it up. Every series is about a different city and all based on actual events over a few years.

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Not heard of that one Billy, might give the first series ago...hopefully there's some tits in it.

They’re all tits in Dublin FFS but it it’s not a bad watch. In the style of Underbelly. The birds in it are all slags. Panz probably knows them all, but he’s too busy learning how to play the shilalegh or the fiddle recently. All that diddly dee “Oh Danny Boy“ I’ll have a Guinness” bollocks. Sitting round a log fire in the pub with their coats on FFS. 

Daniel O’Donnel. What the fucks he all about ? Like Frank Spencer with a brain injury.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Underbelly is fucking great. I watched all 6 series over about 2 weeks. My missus thought I was up to something cos I wouldn’t come to bed till about 4 or 5 AM every night. She took it personally that I’d rather watch antipodean gangsters than horse one into her.

Guess i am lucky that my missus likes to watch such things with me...

It gets us in the mood for some pinky.

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

Guess i am lucky that my missus likes to watch such things with me...

It gets us in the mood for some pinky.

I had to take the TV out of the bedroom. I found out she’d been watching it without a licence. No idea about fuck all women.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I though series 2 & 5 was the best...you ?

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Not heard of that one Billy, might give the first series ago...hopefully there's some tits in it.

You might like to give Boardwalk Empire a go, Fends. Its got a healthy serving of tits, even a bit of minge when the occasion calls for it, Steve Buscemi as a corrupt treasurer, a religious zealot of a detective who gets sucked into the grimy underworld politics of Prohibition era America and a cunt running around with half a face.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You might like to give Boardwalk Empire a go, Fends. Its got a healthy serving of tits, even a bit of minge when the occasion calls for it, Steve Buscemi as a corrupt treasurer, a religious zealot of a detective who gets sucked into the grimy underworld politics of Prohibition era America and a cunt running around with half a face.

Seen that twice, one of my favorites along with the Sopranos.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I though series 2 & 5 was the best...you ?

The ‘Black Prince’Alphonse Gaggitano made me laugh, when he walked into the nick about  murder and handed the detective a photo of himself and said I’ve signed it for you so you remember who I am. ‘Alphonse Gaggitano’ The Black Prince. Series 1 I think. The Carlton crew 

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Buscemi was brilliant as Tony Blundetti in the Sopranos.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Buscemi was brilliant as Tony Blundetti in the Sopranos.

The Sopranos is still top of the all time tree. In them days you had to watch it once a week. Not like nowadays. I’ve got a fire stick loaded up. Can watch near enough any tv show or film that’s ever been made at the touch of a button.