CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Shit now I feel bad. Sorry man.

Don't feel bad you daft Geordie cunt. Gurt obviously hasn't experienced life at the sharp end and his last post enquiring whether you have aids was quite a funny response to my post. Didn't mean to darken the mood, I just felt strongly about it and had to say something. Like I said yesterday, I have respect for most of you( except bill, Quincy and decimal who need to stop crawling up each other's arses) and I thank you for enlightening me about your city, I respect any race of people who can give me a kicking of that magnitude! My ribs still fucking hurt from that one! The black and white striped cunts. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Let's hope none of us get cancer eh? When your other half is stage 3 and you have to spend half your life sat in a fucking hospital watching them suffer while they pump taxotere or some other poisonous form of chemo into them trust me it isn't funny. Don't mean to be a killjoy but I come on here as a distraction from thinking about it so lets just rip on poofs with AIDS or something else self inflicted.

Are you Mrs Withers?  

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't feel bad you daft Geordie cunt. Gurt obviously hasn't experienced life at the sharp end and his last post enquiring whether you have aids was quite a funny response to my post. Didn't mean to darken the mood, I just felt strongly about it and had to say something. Like I said yesterday, I have respect for most of you( except bill, Quincy and decimal who need to stop crawling up each other's arses) and I thank you for enlightening me about your city, I respect any race of people who can give me a kicking of that magnitude! My ribs still fucking hurt from that one! The black and white striped cunts. 

Soppy fucking cry baby cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Great post Decimus. Really enjoyed it mate.  

Cant wait to see what Quincy has got in the locker too. 

Speak soon.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Amazing. I bet it took you most of the morning to compose that. Still that doesn't matter, especially when it was paid for by rate payers like me. Free loading cunt.

Withers, I'm interested to know how you generate an income when you're strapped to a fucking gurney 20 hours a day. Do you toss off the other terminal patients for extra lunch rations? 

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Morning decimal,I see you and your girlfriends are still hanging around in the corner of the pussy section of the playground. Finished sucking each other's cocks or have you been throwing a stick for your favourite puppy bill. I would fucking love to meet the three of you. Please genuinely find me and pay me a visit you gutless pussy and I will happily rid the world of you but then I imagine travel is impossible when you have bill and Quincy taking it in turns to hang off your cock

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Morning decimal,I see you and your girlfriends are still hanging around in the corner of the pussy section of the playground. Finished sucking each other's cocks or have you been throwing a stick for your favourite puppy bill. I would fucking love to meet the three of you. Please genuinely find me and pay me a visit you gutless pussy and I will happily rid the world of you but then I imagine travel is impossible when you have bill and Quincy taking it in turns to hang off your cock

If I give you the address of a restaurant in South Kensington we can meet up and I'll smash your fucking teeth out? 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

South Kensington. So you are gay after all

Never mind all that. I'm really enjoying your online bravado and empty threats. You're the quickest poster I've seen to sink to such embarrassing depths. 

Guest Bill Stickers

"Set piss on you"? Go back to fucking school you illiterate cunt

I'm guessing you're a black belt or mixed martial artist?

Have you ever sparred with Eddie in a supermarket car park? 

Guest Bill Stickers

Neither and no

So we're calling the scrap off then?

It's a shame, I'd already rung my cousin up. He knows these really hard lads from Peckham apparently. I'm going to look a right cunt now.

PM me a location if you change your mind big boy. 

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So we're calling the scrap off then?

It's a shame, I'd already rung my cousin up. He knows these really hard lads from Peckham apparently. I'm going to look a right cunt now.

PM me a location if you change your mind big boy. 

Oh you rang someone? I thought it was you that was going to smash my teeth in you fucking faggot, and does that "reported" post mean you're a grass as well?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've gone and done it now you silly cunt. 

It's a double strike. Family members and noncing.

You're going down for a long time, without parole.

I implore the mods to show courage and consistency here - I've got warning points for this as a permenant blemish on my good character, and it would be morally wrong to see this cunt get away with it.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh you rang someone? I thought it was you that was going to smash my teeth in you fucking faggot, and does that "reported" post mean you're a grass as well?

You started it.