CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bud Light.... dilly dilly

Guest N/A

Dilly Dilly chant from silly middle class public school boy drinking games, now utilized on shite American piss water advert on tv.

its bad enough ever coming across this ridiculous chant when surrounded by floppy haired, ruddy cheeked cunts all wobbling about because they have had 1/4 of a bottle of old speckled hen.  

However now the tv advertising campaign have got hold of it, practically every advert on the Telly is that fucking king type bloke praising a chap for bringing some beers....of course..there is then the token black lady dressed in medieval clothing....who gets a dilly dilly.    Black women in medieval Britain...as if Patel  !!!

its a cunts advert for a cunts beer.

Bud fucking light....what a pile o shite.....Dilly Dilly

Guest Alfie Noakes

The black lady was acting the part of a medieval woman. It is only an advert, try not to let it get to you. 

I bet punkape would be the first to join in with the toffee nosed dilly dilly crap though. Any pissed up posh little prat dilly dillying near me would get a good kicking for being a stupid cunt crowd following sheep.

MC, I think you should converse only with bert dross from now on as he's almost as thick as you.

As for this steaming turd of a nom- just turn over when said advert comes on. I assume you have a remote control? 

Its yank beer anyway (no doubt brewed here) so anyone drinking it is obviously a total cunt. Your fridge is full of this monkey piss.

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Dilly Dilly chant from silly middle class public school boy drinking games, now utilized on shite American piss water advert on tv.

its bad enough ever coming across this ridiculous chant when surrounded by floppy haired, ruddy cheeked cunts all wobbling about because they have had 1/4 of a bottle of old speckled hen.  

However now the tv advertising campaign have got hold of it, practically every advert on the Telly is that fucking king type bloke praising a chap for bringing some beers....of course..there is then the token black lady dressed in medieval clothing....who gets a dilly dilly.    Black women in medieval Britain...as if Patel  !!!

its a cunts advert for a cunts beer.

Bud fucking light....what a pile o shite.....Dilly Dilly

You really are a totally unrepentant, absolute fucking bore.

I'm praying that cancer sorts you the fuck out, sooner rather than later, and that you subsequently get abused in an end-of-life hostel by a burly Ghanaian nurse.

For the final irony, I hope that you are reincarnated as Andi Peters' loofah.

Absolute fucking wanker.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bud Light...American mass produced piss water...not even a proper "beer" or lager as it were.  How did this utter load shit ever make it to our shores, and who are the stupid fucking cunts drinking it and supporting the cunts who make it?  Tariff the cunts, refuse any licence to produce it here, and fuck them off.  Round up all the cunts who drink it, put them on a large ship, and sink it in the North fucking Atlantic.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bud Light...American mass produced piss water...not even a proper "beer" or lager as it were.  How did this utter load shit ever make it to our shores, and who are the stupid fucking cunts drinking it and supporting the cunts who make it?  Tariff the cunts, refuse any licence to produce it here, and fuck them off.  Round up all the cunts who drink it, put them on a large ship, and sink it in the North fucking Atlantic.

Bud shite more like. If you want something even more worse than budscheizen try Coors lite, now that really is fucking piss. I'm assuming it's drunk by american wankers in baseball caps, out of little red plastic cups who say "bro" every 5 mins.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Bud shite more like. If you want something even more worse than budscheizen try Coors lite, now that really is fucking piss. I'm assuming it's drunk by american wankers in baseball caps, out of little red plastic cups who say "bro" every 5 mins.

The idea of americunt brews here is revolting enough, but were I ever to stoop low enough to purchase any of it, I'd hope one of my Corner cunt counterparts would bludgeon me to death with a piece of steel reinforcing bar.  

32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The idea of americunt brews here is revolting enough, but were I ever to stoop low enough to purchase any of it, I'd hope one of my Corner cunt counterparts would bludgeon me to death with a piece of steel reinforcing bar.  

I'd help put you out of your misery, you'd have to be severely fucked in the head to drink that piss, it would be a mercy killing.

Guest Erroreptile404
51 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In my defence it was the summer and all the good beer had been cleaned out by twats on holiday, so i had to buy the sad looking 4 pack of Coors shite sitting on its own.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

In my defence it was the summer and all the good beer had been cleaned out by twats on holiday, so i had to buy the sad looking 4 pack of Coors shite sitting on its own.

Is that why you chose Eric Stoltz in "Mask" as an avatar?  Don't want to  be recognized?  

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that why you chose Eric Stoltz in "Mask" as an avatar?  Don't want to  be recognized?  

What are you talking about that was me at my uni graduation.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What are you talking about that was me at my uni graduation.

At least you can remember yours!  All I have are sworn statements and plod visits to remind me.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Harsh but fair

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I call them as I see them, Stubbs!  

I agree, any cunt who drinks yank beer should be dismembered in front of their families. I should imagine they're the sort of football shirt wearing flids and oiks who make this country such a great place and the the place well stocked with multi coloured Jordan's and Beyoncés. Same goes for yank whiskey- drink the real stuff, no ice.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree, any cunt who drinks yank beer should be dismembered in front of their families. I should imagine they're the sort of football shirt wearing flids and oiks who make this country such a great place and the the place well stocked with multi coloured Jordan's and Beyoncés. Same goes for yank whiskey- drink the real stuff, no ice.

I see what you did there!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On topic and a blistering bit of consumer advice: if any of you haven't tried it, I can heartily recommend a Polish beer called 'Tyskie Gronie'. A lager admittedly, but definitely one of the superior examples. 5.5% and kicks fuck out of 'Bud' and 'Council estate Artois' flavour wise.

Makes a nice change for your taste buds from your usual.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

Makes a nice change for your taste buds from your usual.

Oh look. You're hitting the cunt button again. Like a backward 3 year old twanging away on a Fisher Price activity centre. Do carry on Albert, you're playing right into my hands with this approach. You've never once made anyone laugh on here. Pen just gives you likes because she's desperate for company. Sad pair of cunts.

Guest King Rollo
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On topic and a blistering bit of consumer advice: if any of you haven't tried it, I can heartily recommend a Polish beer called 'Tyskie Gronie'. A lager admittedly, but definitely one of the superior examples. 5.5% and kicks fuck out of 'Bud' and 'Council estate Artois' flavour wise.

I've tried it - pretty good for a lager, better than the American gnat's piss

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

@Albert Ross. Everyone here hates you. Apart from the 70 year old tranny that you flirt with like a little fag-hag. What do you think of that?

I'm very pleased.

Guest King Rollo

Cook likes him, Eric!  He works in catering too, they have much in common.  Also, the syphilis has addled her senses and she has little judgement of character. She's also a bit of a fantasist.