CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

and

'Upskirting' law could be implemented.

That is, a law to stop pervs from getting a cheap sexual thrill from filming up women's skirts.

FFS, there'd be no law required if the flirtatious tarts remembered to put their fuckin' knickers on in the morning.

upskirting.png

Guest Lady Penelope
47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

George Eastman got a slapped face from Pen when he got a shot of her bloomers through his new box brownie invention. She was discussing the suffragette movement with H G Wells at the Paris world's fair, when he shoved it up her skirt and got a snap. I don't think she ever got over it. 

It was more recent than that .. Neil's still at the police station waiting to be charged . While it was happening Eric got caught out rubber-necking when he was driving a coach.

31285955_1809993629062308_33161433201047small.coach.jpg.bed4d27506da5871d6f573de

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

I don't get it - and I don't get upskirt photo's either.

Some out of focus effort that looks like a cross between a Rorschach Test and a stamped bat - and that's worth cracking one off to is it?

Google "Amanda Seyfried upskirt" and then get back to me...

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Google "Amanda Seyfried upskirt" and then get back to me...

A little too high class for you Baws.  I'd expect you to be more of a Britney Spears and Paris Hilton upskirt type....scabs and open lesions included.

Fuck off!  

40 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A little too high class for you Baws.  I'd expect you to be more of a Britney Spears and Paris Hilton upskirt type....scabs and open lesions included.

Fuck off!  

Mamma Mia!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I don't get it - and I don't get upskirt photo's either.

Some out of focus effort that looks like a cross between a Rorschach Test and a stamped bat - and that's worth cracking one off to is it?

I'll let you have that apostrophe, although I think it wasn't intentional.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/25/2018 at 2:38 AM, r-soles said:

'Upskirting' law could be implemented.

That is, a law to stop pervs from getting a cheap sexual thrill from filming up women's skirts.

FFS, there'd be no law required if the flirtatious tarts remembered to put their fuckin' knickers on in the morning.

upskirting.png

Agreed, Jazz should not be allowed to wear skirts and dresses anymore.  I'd say a full suit of barbed wire and anchor chain are more suited for a deviant fucking tosser lie him.