CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brilliant. Two of us sitting across a table not believing a word the other is saying.

It would be an interesting meet if you both sent a chargé d'affaires each, with a well rehearsed speech. 

13 hours ago, Bertie Biceps said:

MC does remind me of someone I knew on another forum, he made claims of doing building work and also to have a large disposable income from interest on savings .. "Four-Eyed Cunt" was the name he used.

No one has interest from savings, not for the past ten years.  So he a fucking fantasist.

9 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

@Monumental cunt the only pot you’ve turned up here and stirred is your own fragile mind. 

We would need a fucking jumbo jet engine to stir any of your shit filled mind.  How are you bye the way Stickers?  Not seen you in a few weeks.   I thought you might have died, It’s been glorious.

• 3 years later...
On 21/07/2018 at 11:01, Cuntybaws said:

How did we ever get to the point where a crime is defined in law as somehow worse because the word "hate" is artificially prepended to it?

It's only a matter of time now before "Looking at me in a funny way" officially enters the statute book.

I was meandering through some old posts @Cuntybaws when I found the above. What do you think of this shit? I'd have given a link if only I knew how. It's from an LBC article. 

image.png.89a94489aee3f9390854da1470cbf359.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arnold said:

What do you think of this shit? 

Just call me Nostradamus.

if I understand this correctly you can’t stare at a fit bird in case you are thinking about shagging her, and you can’t stare at an ugly munter in case you’re thinking about not shagging her.

Soon I suppose you won’t be able to stare at ethnic minorities either, in case the image of a burning cross flits through your mind. I can’t claim credit for that prediction, though, as George Orwell beat me to “thoughtcrime” by more than 70 years.