CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on “pride” marches

Earl of Punkape

The “Pride” marching season is upon us and all over the U.K. and other silly liberal democracies Pouffes and Dykes ponce about in tight fitting underwear in drab city centres and promote perversion and debauchery.Many of these attendees skulk off into bushes and undergrowth and commit acts of gross indecency.

Having acquired benders “rights” in all sorts of areas, these cunts should now sod off home and leave the normal community in peace.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

The “Pride” marching season is upon us and all over the U.K. and other silly liberal democracies Pouffes and Dykes ponce about in tight fitting underwear in drab city centres and promote perversion and debauchery.Many of these attendees skulk off into bushes and undergrowth and commit acts of gross indecency.

Having acquired benders “rights” in all sorts of areas, these cunts should now sod off home and leave the normal community in peace.

Fuck off.

How was the march in Cheshire, Punky?  Large numbers?  

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I agree with you on this Spunker's .. were you there on your bicycle riding in front with pride fags flags attached to the handlebars?

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I am fairly sure that somewhere in the bible it says that "God loves man" .. does that mean that your god is a bumboy Punker's?

More bizarre are the cunts who go on pride marches who aren’t homosexual perverts and are straight.These idiots turn up with T-shirts emblazoned with “I love my faggot son” or “My son takes it up the arse” or “My Trans son’s penis is redundant”.

These people have been brow-beaten by the Gestapo-like LGBT  cabal to approve perversion, degradation and sin.They are a sorry disgrace.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More bizarre are the cunts who go on pride marches who aren’t homosexual perverts and are straight...

Not half as bizarre as a homophobic homosexual though...cast away your inner turmoil, embrace your sexuality and be true to yourself.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

More bizarre are the cunts who go on pride marches who aren’t homosexual perverts and are straight.These idiots turn up with T-shirts emblazoned with “I love my faggot son” or “My son takes it up the arse” or “My Trans son’s penis is redundant”.

These people have been brow-beaten by the Gestapo-like LGBT  cabal to approve perversion, degradation and sin.They are a sorry disgrace.

How did we ever get to the point where a crime is defined in law as somehow worse because the word "hate" is artificially prepended to it?

It's only a matter of time now before "Looking at me in a funny way" officially enters the statute book.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not half as bizarre as a homophobic homosexual though...cast away your inner turmoil, embrace your sexuality and be true to yourself.

An arrow straight to Puker's heart .. He does always strike me as being a frustrated homosexual male deep in denial but in truthtesting the waters before taking the plunge.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's only a matter of time now before "Looking at me in a funny way" officially enters the statute book.

That has long been in the statute books in one form or the other in the form of intimidating behaviour or breach of the peace etc. the old "suss law" and "loitering with intent" also covered many bases. In the past there were many honest people who had criminal records simply because they had "looked suspicious" or paused for a few minutes in the "wrong place".

5 minutes ago, Slippers said:

That has long been in the statute books in one form or the other in the form of intimidating behaviour or breach of the peace etc. the old "suss law" and "loitering with intent" also covered many bases. In the past there were many honest people who had criminal records simply because they had "looked suspicious" or paused for a few minutes in the "wrong place".

"Savage, would I be correct in assuming that Mr Kodogo is a coloured gentleman?"

• Like 1

Punker's you really are a very strange person. Not even a simple troll, you appear have an innate fascination with the subject being unable to simple make your point and leave it at that. There is something deep down inside you gnawing away, indeed festering and then doing this "inherited wealth" thing to try to add validity and assert a "superiority" that you do not and will never have. You are are actually a bender with a guilt complex are you not?

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

When I left the railroad we were still receiving letters and phone calls from people complaining that coloured members of staff had either asked to see their tickets or informed them that there tickets were out of date or otherwise not valid and asked them to pay and excess fare in consequence of that. There was also a woman who had written to say that she had felt unable to travel on a train from Abergavenny to Shrewsbury because the driver was black.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Slippers said:

When I left the railroad we were still receiving letters and phone calls from people complaining that coloured members of staff had either asked to see their tickets or informed them that there tickets were out of date or otherwise not valid and asked them to pay and excess fare in consequence of that. There was also a woman who had written to say that she had felt unable to travel on a train from Abergavenny to Shrewsbury because the driver was black.

Yes, so, what's the problem?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Good to see that You're cashing-in.  How's your sales going for the MKIII Spunkers Rimming-Sling?