CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EURO ELECTION FUN

Penny Farthing

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I convinced Frau Rat the best to keep the Gaviscon is in my trousers.

Seems only fair, you're the one who goes for the spicy dinner out while she dines on the frozen fish fingers.  

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's why it's all a load of shit!  It was said Jesus could turn water into wine, one should think antibiotics would be a simple sleight of hand parlour trick for the cunt!

Penicillin wasn't invented until the 1920s. Had Our Lord The Baby Jesus turned water into antibiotics, nocunt there would have known what the cunt was on about. Had Our Lord The Baby Jesus explained that by having two of these pills three times a day the people present would all feel a bit better - BUT NO ALCOHOL - they'd have told him to fuck off. Remember, this was at a wedding. You can't turn up at a wedding and ban drink. The cunt was playing to his audience. Typical circumcisionist victim.

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Nigel Farage, when lactose meets intolerance.

large.brexit-politician-milkshakes.jpg.9d386d1f66f26c8de00b20359e51e142.jpg

14 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

' Judgetwi couldn't contain himself after finally meeting his hero Sir Nige in person '

Fucking right. That’s a real ball bag of spunk from a proper man. No weedy little vegan, save the planet, remoaning little faggot snowflake can compete with that.

What’s even better that poof, Dominic Grieve, licked it all up afterwards. Nice.

On 21/05/2019 at 12:48, Alfie Noakes said:

Nigel Farage, when lactose meets intolerance.

large.brexit-politician-milkshakes.jpg.9d386d1f66f26c8de00b20359e51e142.jpg

This comment is somewhat ironic. Have you ever taken the trouble to find out what Farage actually say's, rather that what the media and other say that he say's .. I first took the trouble to actually watch him in action a few weeks ago .. he is not Hitler or Oswald Moseley reborn .. whilst I don't agree with much of what he say's he seems to be a quite tolerant individual .. more tolerant than these lactose throwers for example and their supporters for example. I am of the hard left, however like many other people of the real left I do recognise that we do have a problem with immigration and some people who have moved  to this country who have hijacked the labour party and introduced to it something that is totally alien to our culture .. women walking around with their and trying to pass it off as some expression of freedom along with hysterical harpies betraying what the sufragettes fought for 100 years ago by saying that the burqua is liberating. Militant Islam simply has no place in the UK .. it not about us refusing to tolerate them .. it is about them refusing to tolerate our culture.

• Like 3

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

This comment is somewhat ironic. Have you ever taken the trouble to find out what Farage actually say's, rather that what the media and other say that he say's .. I first took the trouble to actually watch him in action a few weeks ago .. he is not Hitler or Oswald Moseley reborn .. whilst I don't agree with much of what he say's he seems to be a quite tolerant individual .. more tolerant than these lactose throwers for example and their supporters for example. I am of the hard left, however like many other people of the real left I do recognise that we do have a problem with immigration and some people who have moved  to this country who have hijacked the labour party and introduced to it something that is totally alien to our culture .. women walking around with their and trying to pass it off as some expression of freedom along with hysterical harpies betraying what the sufragettes fought for 100 years ago by saying that the burqua is liberating. Militant Islam simply has no place in the UK .. it not about us refusing to tolerate them .. it is about them refusing to tolerate our culture.

He is a con man and part of the establishment as much as any other politician. Momentum have fucked Labour over and their will to garner votes from anywhere means appeasing the wants of those whose votes they seek (immigrants, the dispossessed etc).

One law for all, keep shariah out of the shires!

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He is a con man and part of the establishment as much as any other politician. Momentum have fucked Labour over and their will to garner votes from anywhere means appeasing the wants of those whose votes they seek (immigrants, the dispossessed etc).

One law for all, keep shariah out of the shires!

Keep sharia out full stop.

28 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

NAZIS = Evil ideology, based on hatred, intolerance, prejudice and intimidation.

ISLAM = Evil ideology, based on hatred, intolerance, prejudice and intimidation.

BRITISH RESPONSE TO NAZIS;

Kill them all.

BRITISH RESPONSE TO ISLAM;

Welcome them, turn a blind eye to their barbaric ways, and prioritise them above our native population.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Keep sharia out full stop.

I alerted the world to the threat posed by Shari Lewis and that radicalised tampon puppet thing she had. Only someone with rabies would come up with something so degenerate. 

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell, i’ve still received fuck all propaganda from Conservatives, Labour or Lib Undems.

Have they given up round my way or are they saving up their dough to pay off the slebs to tell us we don’t know what we’re voting for and need to listen to our betters?

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

On the news today, all the 'workers' coming out of British Steel were thick and overweight.

That's because, thanks to Thatcher, they're sat on their arses watching the Jezzer Kyle Show all day (or they would be, if it hadn't been cancelled)

• 1 year later...
46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Herman Goerring had the body of an athlete. (In the boot of his Mercedes).

I reckon old Herm would have been a right fucking laugh, the kind of bloke you go on the piss with and get into all kind of wild scrapes involving hookers, possibly zoo animals, class As and a lot of explaining to the mrs and the coppers.

Imagine going down the boozer with his boss or Himler, pair of sour faced goose steppers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I reckon old Herm would have been a right fucking laugh, the kind of bloke you go on the piss with and get into all kind of wild scrapes involving hookers, possibly zoo animals, class As and a lot of explaining to the mrs and the coppers.

Imagine going down the boozer with his boss or Himler, pair of sour faced goose steppers

And then back to Reinhard Heydrichs gaff at throwing out time with a couple of cases of schnapps.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would like 500 clones of Otto Skorzeny, to police the next BLM protest. Yes.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t forget shooting a few hundred Jews, old Reinhard was a right bugger for that 

You can’t criticise a man for having a hobby. War is a very stressful time. The two assassins who attacked his car had some bottle. Escape by pushbike?