CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that wear baseball caps back to front

Guest Erroreptile404

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was the only character I liked in Bonanza. Lorne Greene was better in Battlestar Gaspactica, and I can't fucking stand Michael Landon. 

It's a pity Dan Blocker didn't fall off a horse and crush the god bothering little freak. 

The Waltons was loads better than 'ShittylittleHouseOnThePrairie'

I liked 'High Chapparal' though.

The cylon fighters were better than the ones the humans were flying. It's a shame the cylons were so piss poor pilots. 

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

He must be a very distant, far removed cousin of Hoss, Adam and Little Joe.

And another fucking thing. Michael  fucking Landon believed in god. Surely, if there was a god, it would have killed him before he polluted the world with 'Highway To Heaven'? 

These Christians really know how to disappear up their own arses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The cylon fighters were better than the ones the humans were flying. It's a shame the cylons were so piss poor pilots. 

And they had to have 2 of them to fly 1 spaceship. Thick shiny cunts.

Dirk Benedict did alright. That brown haired cunt only ever did one other thing that I remember. He played the spazzy one in the 'Jan and Dean' biopic. 

If ever there was a musical act that was unremarkable enough to not have a film made about them...

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Dirk Benedict did alright. That brown haired cunt only ever did one other thing that I remember. He played the spazzy one in the 'Jan and Dean' biopic. 

If ever there was a musical act that was unremarkable enough to not have a film made about them...

I saw John Colicos (who played Baltar) play King Lear in Toronto in the early 80s. Fucking brilliant actor. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was the only character I liked in Bonanza. Lorne Greene was better in Battlestar Gaspactica, and I can't fucking stand Michael Landon. 

It's a pity Dan Blocker didn't fall off a horse and crush the god bothering little freak. 

The Waltons was loads better than 'ShittylittleHouseOnThePrairie'

I liked 'High Chapparal' though.

I don't know if it's true or not, or whether I even believe it, but I was told by my family since I was a kid, that I'm distantly related to this cunt...

2191034-12.jpg

Pernell Roberts aka Adam Cartwright.

I've never seen any proof or documentation, nor have I ever met him. But I do know that he was born and raised very near where my grandmother is from and the story is that they were distant cousins.

I don't know, though. My grandmother said it was true, but who knows?

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actually he took over from Michael Douglas in Streets of San Francisco. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Actually he took over from Michael Douglas in Streets of San Francisco. 

I know a guy who lived in SF for about 20 years. From the early 80's to the early 00's. He said he'd watch the reruns of that show occasionally, and that it was common during chase scenes etc, for them to be running down a particular block of a particular street, turn the corner and suddenly be on a street in a completely different part of town miles away. Or they'd go into a building, then in the next scene as they were coming back out, be on a totally different street. I guess that's standard practice in the TV and film industry though. They know that the people who don't live there will never notice and who cares anyway?

Kinda like this weak-ass post.... 😒

6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't know if it's true or not, or whether I even believe it, but I was told by my family since I was a kid, that I'm distantly related to this cunt...

2191034-12.jpg

Pernell Roberts aka Adam Cartwright.

I've never seen any proof or documentation, nor have I ever met him. But I do know that he was born and raised very near where my grandmother is from and the story is that they were distant cousins.

I don't know, though. My grandmother said it was true, but who knows?

One of my sisters had the "hots" for him.

13 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Another irony for me is that the railfrieght yard at Crewe (Officially Basford Hall) is known by the staff there as The Ponderosa.

There is a cheap and cheerful roadside café in the middle of nowhere situated on the Horseshoe Pass, N Wales called The Ponderosa. It's popular with bikers, hikers and hill runners alike.

Hdr-Pic.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I know a guy who lived in SF for about 20 years. From the early 80's to the early 00's. He said he'd watch the reruns of that show occasionally, and that it was common during chase scenes etc, for them to be running down a particular block of a particular street, turn the corner and suddenly be on a street in a completely different part of town miles away. Or they'd go into a building, then in the next scene as they were coming back out, be on a totally different street. I guess that's standard practice in the TV and film industry though. They know that the people who don't live there will never notice and who cares anyway?

Kinda like this weak-ass post.... 😒

Same with The Bill. A chase began behind the shops in Carshalton where I lived for a time and ended up in Rotherhithe. 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which nobody would remember, because he was fucking shit, and was probably out-acted by Karl Malden's fucking massive lumpy nose.

Karl's conk has to be the heavyweight PFP champ of all-time; never before or since have I seen such a cancerous mass attached to someone's face.

That said, Roops is supposed to have a humongous beak matched only by Rebecca Adlington and Barbara Streisand with severe rhinitis.