CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Real dead gingers for drugs

and

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve spelled whinger wrong

You do realise that after your catastrophic meltdown and self-imposed exile, the only thing that you could have done on your return to lower your esteem further in the eyes of the membership, was to cosy up to Pen? I think @Wolfie also pointed this out to you.

That's the last resort of every ostracised fucking idiot in Corner history. You're at the bottom of the barrel, sort yourself the fuck out or don't bother logging in again.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You do realise that after your catastrophic meltdown and self-imposed exile, the only thing that you could have done on your return to lower your esteem further in the eyes of the membership, was to cosy up to Pen? I think @Wolfie also pointed this out to you.

That's the last resort of every ostracised fucking idiot in Corner history. You're at the bottom of the barrel, sort yourself the fuck out or don't bother logging in again.

Self imposed exile? I didn’t go anywhere. As usual you’re completely wrong. You chose to Cunt me off so don’t expect me to scurry away quietly. Not gonna happen. So how about you just fuck off.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

the only thing that you could have done on your return to lower your esteem further in the eyes of the membership, was to cosy up to Pen?  @Wolfie

At least he hasn't resorted to the Greek Manouevre; claiming to have contracted cancer and pleading that his wife has died for the fourth time. 

• Like 2