CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy’s Pro-EU Graffiti

Guest Pete

Valued at $1 million?   A national institution?  An offence to “vandalise” graffiti? What the fuck?

ED10634E-9AAC-4DF5-9B32-C06FE7752777.jpeg.db5973fc0a18d46a69252d1954452f48.jpeg

Who is paying for this shite?    Lot of questions to be answered , but the one fucking irony was when I went to download the pic from google - it asked me if I’d like to save the image!

Fucking leave with no deal , and make this psycho-sexual fuckup clean up his own sodding mess.  Then stick him in a cell with some bruvvas and muzzers - where he can experience real integration first-hand.  Paint that ya cunt.

I’m willing to stake my sister’s anal-virginity on the supposition that the original “art” was performed in a manner not-conforming to EU-regulations as regards safety at work.

Namely hard-hat , hi-viz jacket , non-toxic water-based paints , road-cones and barriers , and a motorised cherry-picker - driven by an EU National with at least a fake licence downloaded in Lithuania.

I would also bet it’s not the first pic he’s done of men in work gear - banging away.

Perhaps painting this on the wall outside Cardiff Arms Park Millenium Stadium would have been more up to date?

4B417F51-FBC2-4B92-BE5B-7E35CB132BEB.jpeg.eef9622db18dd8eb9af5a3aec43e0141.jpeg

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hes a guerilla artist ya see ..the night is his friend...in an out n gone like smoke in the breeze.

Back in the days before arts-council grants - just a chloroform pad and some lubricant would provide adequate late-night entertainment.

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’m willing to stake my anal-virginity on the supposition that the original “art” was performed in a manner not-conforming to EU-regulations as regards safety at work.

Namely hard-hat , hi-viz jacket , non-toxic water-based paints , road-cones and barriers , and a motorised cherry-picker - driven by an EU National with at least a fake licence downloaded in Lithuania.

I like the cut of your jib, if you hate poofs and darkies and especially ape, this could be the start of a beautiful friendship 

I can't fucking stand Banksy. Liberal little outspoken wanker. Art shouldn't be used for easy manipulation of the masses via nursery-level metaphorical wank and the only thing that distinguishes his shite from everyone else's is that he scribbles it on walls without permission. Thick cunts find it easy to process and the upper class find it ever so "urban".

Its like Will Smith trying to act like a fucking Crip. He's the right colour and all, but everyone knows the closest he's ever been to being a OG is swearing when he drops his fucking toothbrush. His shit is about as controversial as The Very Hungry Caterpillar and the only way a graffiti artist who's so mysterious and prolific has never been caught is if he's working for the very establishment he's "challenging". Utter, utter,  wank.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I can't fucking stand Banksy. Liberal little outspoken wanker. Art shouldn't be used for easy manipulation of the masses via nursery-level metaphorical wank and the only thing that distinguishes his shite from everyone else's is that he scribbles it on walls without permission. Thick cunts find it easy to process and the upper class find it ever so "urban".

Its like Will Smith trying to act like a fucking Crip. He's the right colour and all, but everyone knows the closest he's ever been to being a OG is swearing when he drops his fucking toothbrush. His shit is about as controversial as The Very Hungry Caterpillar and the only way a graffiti artist who's so mysterious and prolific has never been caught is if he's working for the very establishment he's "challenging". Utter, utter,  wank.

He doesn't even scribble does he? I thought he just sprayed over stencils that some other cunt had cut out on a CAD machine.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He doesn't even scribble does he? I thought he just sprayed over stencils that some other cunt had cut out on a CAD machine.

Exactly. Cunt doesn't even scribble. Stencils are for special needs children with cerebral palsy who don't have the motor function to draw simple shapes - literally any cunt could do a Banksy if they had the stencil - all it would be after that is simple shading work.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Load of shit.  How can that much scaffold equipment be constructed and not get attention from the law?  Wait for the cunt to turn up, then start hammering at the base supports and collapse the lot on his mongy fucking skull.  

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Load of shit.  How can that much scaffold equipment be constructed and not get attention from the law?  

Probably find the scaffolding company was paid by a subsidiary of a company owned by token , Grenfel-mourning ,sad Gina Miller.

Edited by Pete

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Careful now. Roops will be after you with that sort of talk, and she has no moral dilemmas about whipping Whitey:

when_an_admin_uses_google_to_win_an_argu

If you're going to caricature Roops, the tits have to sag more, and a stray bloody string has to dangle precariously out of a forest of overgrown minge crusted ginger thatch.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Pete said:

Probably find the scaffolding company was paid by a subsidiary of a company owned by token , Grenfel-mourning ,sad Gina Miller.

Grenfel...that explains everything.  It didnt raise suspicion because it wasn't set a light!  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you're going to caricature Roops, the tits have to sag more, and a stray bloody string has to dangle precariously out of a forest of overgrown minge crusted ginger thatch.  

Fuck off you spoilsport cunt! I was just about to bang one out over that.. nobody tell Jessica Rabbit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off you spoilsport cunt! I was just about to bang one out over that.. nobody tell Jessica Rabbit.

Eric, you'd get a like if the ginger nazi hadn't limited me to ONE for the day!

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why are you limited to 1?

I would like to know that as well.  I didn't even give out all likes yesterday.  So something is amiss here, and smells like a ginger fish minge to me.  

32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you see her in the flesh you would crawl over broken glass just to wank on her shadow. 

• Like 1