CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'White privileged male' cunt

Neil

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Afternoon Albert. Yes Christmas was  good. The coffers were replenished to a satisfactory level. I trust you are well.

Yes, I'm very well thank you, going to have a relaxing evening I hope. Maybe you should look for a holiday after your hard work?

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Yes, I'm very well thank you, going to have a relaxing evening I hope. Maybe you should look for a holiday after your hard work?

Great minds think alike Albert. I’m looking at Cuba next month. I’ve been to a few Caribbean islands and Cuba is one I’ve long meant to visit but never got around to. Also I really want to see my wench’s arse with the mark of a fine cigar on it before it becomes a canvas not fit for purpose.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2020 at 14:59, Jiggerycock said:

I was asked to "check my white privilege" once.

You know what - I did and this is what it told me....

"You had the unearned privilege of being dealt a good hand of cards. That involves responsibilities you shouldn't abuse. You should be willing to be held to account for your views and prepared to defend them politely even under abuse (Jacob Rees Mogg is a good example of grace under pressure). But above all you MUST defend them otherwise the barbarians have stormed the gate. The difficult part is to throw aside faux chivalry and robustly call out corrupt self-indulgent special pleading and victimhood masquerading as equality"

I always retort with.....me...fucking white privileged.....are you for fucking real you cunt.    I was born into a working class family in a northern mill town with massive unemployment, a poor quality comprehensive school education,  white teenage kids from such a background are NOT privileged, they are the forgotten.  They are the disenfranchised.   The silent massive majority that are constantly overlooked, pushed aside by a landslide of progressive liberalist woke social justice types who promote anything but the common man.  Black, brown, yellow, gay, trans, even people from Yorkshire are treated with priority over ANY white kid from a normal everyday background.   There is only ONE tv advert I can think of that even recognizes the white comprehensive school kid and that’s for the Royal Navy.    Even the RAF has some fucking hyper minority black girl promoting a career flying jets.  What utter fucking wank. Statistically there are about 4% of the population are black, let’s say 50% of that 4% are female, let’s say 10% of that are between 18 and 30 years old.  That’s one fucking microscopic target market they are promoting.  Of course white teenage lads from Oldham are all privileged and will join as fucking wing commanders ..... fucking shite.  Anyone who sprouts on about white males being privileged need to walk the subways of a northern town to see the drugs, the poverty, and hopefully to get their fucking heads kicked in.