CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Then again......

Jiggerycock

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

No i dont blame them atall spuddy baby..id be exactly the same never knowin when n where death or dismemberment would come from ..paras die like everyone else izall im sayin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What’s really happened is yourself aged about 19 Panz. Bullied throughout your schooldays. Realised that the girls aren’t interested in you, so  you’re sitting in your bedroom surrounded by your Boyzone and Bewitched posters, playing with your Action Man. In your daydream  you were commanding an IRA active service unit in Belfast and the weak little paras were scurrying away as you strode through the streets liberating the poor northerners from the evil Brits and all the pretty girls come running out to thank you. And then you suddenly realised mummy was coming up the stairs and you were wearing her bra and knickers.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

What’s really happened is yourself aged about 19 Panz. Bullied throughout your schooldays. Realised that the girls aren’t interested in you, so  you’re sitting in your bedroom surrounded by your Boyzone and Bewitched posters, playing with your Action Man. In your daydream  you were commanding an IRA active service unit in Belfast and the weak little paras were scurrying away as you strode through the streets liberating the poor northerners from the evil Brits and all the pretty girls come running out to thank you. And then you suddenly realised mummy was coming up the stairs and you were wearing her bra and knickers.

Lets just say your image of the rough n ready parachute regiment yomping all over the place that you'd have us believe here is at odds with the  understandably nervous scared kids i saw crouched in the streets of various towns n cities in northern Ireland bally baby. Any time i was stopped and questioned I found them to be quite affable lads ..it was the accompanying peelers that caused most of the ill will ifn ya ask me.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Lets just say your image of the rough n ready parachute regiment yomping all over the place that you'd have us believe here is at odds with the  understandably nervous scared kids i saw crouched in the streets of various towns n cities in northern Ireland bally baby. Any time i was stopped and questioned I found them to be quite affable lads ..it was the accompanying peelers that caused most of the ill will ifn ya ask me.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Paras Tab, it's Royal Marines who yomp you bullshitting twat. I here Jorry's got covid-19?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Paras Tab, it's Royal Marines who yomp you bullshitting twat. I here Jorry's got covid-19?

Its all the same after a while spuddy baby...havnt heard about the jorry but he'd be saddened to hear about the plague in the top tier of Whitehall..think i got it and all..had a nawful cough n terrible flu at the start of February but im grand now walkin around the supermarket with reckless abandon i am

PANZERMURPHYBABY