CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Bill Stickers

Decimus

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck off Jazz. We all thought you were dead, and they you dissapoint everyone by turning up alive. 

So they were right then (or then they, as you would have it)

You are nothing but an uneducated cunt.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Come on manky, let's not get off on a bad foot. I don't want to have to start reporting people on day 1.

'on a bad foot'

Should that not be 'on the wrong foot'. Evidently you have not spent your time in the cooler bettering yourself. No doubt you have got to volume 326 of "Bitch nuns on heat" Anyway, carry on reporting, why change the habits of a lifetime?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

'on a bad foot'

Should that not be 'on the wrong foot'. Evidently you have not spent your time in the cooler bettering yourself. No doubt you have got to volume 326 of "Bitch nuns on heat" Anyway, carry on reporting, why change the habits of a lifetime?

He's quite a bright spark, isn't he, eh!   

Spells like a Dork and has the grammatical genius that equates to the square root of jack shite. 

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck off Jazz. We all thought you were dead, and they you dissapoint everyone by turning up alive. 

We were hoping the same about you but Admin,having taken some bad acid, decided to breath life into you again.

I see you've reported someone already. And there were we thinking it was just Blubba. 

Enjoy your stay you cock breathed cunt as hopefully it will,like your sad life, be short lived.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

We were hoping the same about you but Admin,having taken some bad acid, decided to breath life into you again.

I see you've reported someone already. And there were we thinking it was just Blubba. 

Enjoy your stay you cock breathed cunt as hopefully it will,like your sad life, be short lived.

Reported.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You remember me through rose tinted glasses, you horrible little continental toad. 

I have no such self respect. All hail the glorious mods. 

Ayup Bill!  Did you make it out of the cooler "intact?"  I hear life on the inside can become rather rough.  

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

He's only back because his Tower half way house burned down. Rick must have agreed to put him up.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wishful thinking. You couldn't ruffle fuck all. 

Calm down clucky. This is my memorial thread, treat it with the respect and decorum it deserves. 

I'm going to make a nom and you can go into a little frenzy on there instead.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Calm down clucky. This is my memorial thread, treat it with the respect and decorum it deserves. 

I'm going to make a nom and you can go into a little frenzy on there instead.

Hopefully a full on, level three meltdown. Now that, would be fucking fantastic.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He's only back because his Tower half way house burned down. Rick must have agreed to put him up.

He was one of the lucky survivors, so I hear. Evidently shit doesn't burn. 

Guest Spanky
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You remember me through rose tinted glasses, you horrible little continental toad. 

I have no such self respect. All hail the glorious mods. 

Withers, the faux French cunt, has been accusing me of being you to try and wind me up. It hasn't worked though because firstly, he is a faux French cunt and secondly, he is a faux French cunt.

I read some of your posts out of interest though, and you seemed more amusing than 90% of the dribble flecked fucktards posting their rancid thoughts on here for no-one to care about.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Withers, the faux French cunt, has been accusing me of being you to try and wind me up. It hasn't worked though because firstly, he is a faux French cunt and secondly, he is a faux French cunt.

I read some of your posts out of interest though, and you seemed more amusing than 90% of the dribble flecked fucktards posting their rancid thoughts on here for no-one to care about.

You & Him should click then.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Please, stay off my side.

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

There are currently no active reports.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

There are currently no active reports.

It's a conspiracy snatch.

The mods and me are in cahoots. They've got a file on you that's thicker than MC. 

Guest Snatch
40 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Please, stay off my side.

Nobody is on your side. 

27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's a conspiracy snatch.

The mods and me are in cahoots. They've got a file on you that's thicker than MC. 

That much is obvious.