CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

IKEA Tottenham (probably applicable to all IKEAs though)

Guest Bill Stickers

Good nom, fucking hate Ikea with a passion, but all women seem to love this shitty Swedish hell-hole.

For a better claustrophobic experience, try the one in Wembley. If you don't yearn to hang yourself after a visit there, then you must be a fucking saint.

As for their "restaurant", what a load of fucking shit.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 30/10/2016 at 1:33 PM, Degenerategambler said:

........As for their "restaurant", what a load of fucking shit.

Try the one south of Leeds (Birstall), went there once years ago, fucking atrocious... It had some "meatballs" offer and free coffee refills... between me and Mrs D we ate 1 meatball (almost) and 1 mouthful of coffee each... we actually had to go to the MacDonalds down teh road to get the taste of that shit out of my mouth. Fucking awful it was.  I never appreciated Chicken McBollocks and BBQ sauce so much in my life.

Never knew that there was some Yellow Brick Road idea going on with the layout, we looked at some stuff, shit, moved on, repeat a dozen times.  Found the kitchen crap section which wasn't bad actually, some nice bits n bobs for a quid or two.. realised then we'd missed out about 40% of the store because we took a shortcut somewhere.

Best part of the whole day that shortcut.

• 2 years later...
On 05/11/2016 at 22:40, DingTheRioja said:

Try the one south of Leeds (Birstall), went there once years ago, fucking atrocious... It had some "meatballs" offer and free coffee refills... between me and Mrs D we ate 1 meatball (almost) and 1 mouthful of coffee each... we actually had to go to the MacDonalds down teh road to get the taste of that shit out of my mouth. Fucking awful it was.  I never appreciated Chicken McBollocks and BBQ sauce so much in my life.

Never knew that there was some Yellow Brick Road idea going on with the layout, we looked at some stuff, shit, moved on, repeat a dozen times.  Found the kitchen crap section which wasn't bad actually, some nice bits n bobs for a quid or two.. realised then we'd missed out about 40% of the store because we took a shortcut somewhere.

Best part of the whole day that shortcut.

Idiot.