CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not being allowed to season your food in a restaurant

CCArchive

Ok, you are paying a Kings ransom for something in an eatery that the Memsahib could do for fourpence ha'penny at home. It arrives at the table but there are no condiments. You ask for them and the waiter tells you that the Chef (chef, notice, not fucking cook) has already seasoned the food. You gently insist on it and the fool reappears with this dildo compensator as if to say to the other diners, "look at this cunt, he has dared to ask for pepper, what a no nothing peasant shit kicker he is". At this point you begin to want to shove the fucking mill where the sun don't shine into the poncing waiter and flambe the aforemention cook in his own cooking brandy. I'm a reasonable man but for fucks sake..... I once observed an incident similar to this in a fish restaurant in Oban where a Jock customer complained "in style" I didn't notice if he had a dog collar.

• 11 months later...