CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trick or Treat

CCArchive

This is an American tradition that really has no place in the UK. I have no problem with parents supervising small groups of children dressed up in Halloween costumes on re-arranged rounds but I do object to teenage cunts wearing plastic masks bought from the Pound Shop knocking on our door. Next week we

• 1 month later...
Guest KuntaCunty

Halloween is cunts and lazy fat fucks.  Whether they turn up to collect a benefit cheque or beg for sweets because the cheque only bought them a carton of fags and a pint of shit ale, fuck off from my door step you cunts!  The only redeeming quality to this American load of wank, is the availability of scary films on the telly.  All those gory killer movies inspire me to want to sharpen a machete and a large knife, don a mask and fuck them off in a permanent manner. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Don't forget the nice tities on display in many of those scary films.

My wife puts her hand over my eyes for those scenes.  But I catch a glimpse between her fingers. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Can't she fuck off to bed and let a man have a good wank in peace, world's gone mad.

I think I may have ruined that myself.  She used to fuck off, and I could have a good wank.  But she felt it on her back, and doesn't sleep until I do, now.

Guest KuntaCunty

Put her in the shed or basement KC, who needs to put up with all that moaning.

Fends, she's here reading with me, mate.  Laughing, but with a somewhat discomforting smirk on her mug.  Will get back to you on the basement thing.  LOL

Guest KuntaCunty

Bring her round, she can go in my basement, i have about a dozen ex's in there already, they all have lesbian orgies regular.

I'll charge the batteries on my digital vid cam.  Should make for some nice Chrimbo card covers in the coming years. 

Guest KuntaCunty

I will be joining them shortly, when their rabbits wear out.

I'm quite certain you don't take the claw hammer and knee smasher with you to these events.  Dare I ask what instrument of Fends shall be deployed?

Guest JackoTC

This is an American tradition that really has no place in the UK. I have no problem with parents supervising small groups of children dressed up in Halloween costumes on re-arranged rounds but I do object to teenage cunts wearing plastic masks bought from the Pound Shop knocking on our door. Next week we�ll have the same cunts trying it on with the �penny for the guy�.

Its actually a Celtic tradition that originated in Scotland/Ireland/Wales. One difference today is that "trick or treat" means nothing. We actually had to sing or dance or tell a joke or something to get given something. In the 1970's it was apples/oranges/monkey nuts. Basically not just turning up at the door for free sweets like the little bastards do now. There also used be a hunter/prey thing going on. Teenagers would "mug" the younger kids and nick their stuff. I remember being dressed as a pirate and fighting a guy in a Spiderman mask...............though... I think that was only a couple of years back and fuck all to do with Halloween............. 

Guest ducunti

Its actually a Celtic tradition that originated in Scotland/Ireland/Wales. One difference today is that "trick or treat" means nothing. We actually had to sing or dance or tell a joke or something to get given something. In the 1970's it was apples/oranges/monkey nuts. Basically not just turning up at the door for free sweets like the little bastards do now. There also used be a hunter/prey thing going on. Teenagers would "mug" the younger kids and nick their stuff. I remember being dressed as a pirate and fighting a guy in a Spiderman mask...............though... I think that was only a couple of years back and fuck all to do with Halloween.............

In the Celtic days was the trick to lop off your head with a broadsword?

Guest JackoTC

In the Celtic days was the trick to lop off your head with a broadsword?

What do you mean in the Celtic days ? Try it now and see what happens - only, substitute broadsword for golf club, pickaxe handle, shovel, empty Buckfast Bottle etc......