CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm a Cunt, Get Me the Fuck Off the Air

CCArchive

Probably been done before under a different heading, but I've never watched this Punch and Judy-looking pair of cunts Ant and Dec bollocks, although I am attracted to the voyeuristic mentality of watching these useful as nun's tits shit-blistered fucking 'celebs' breaking down and baring their inadequacies for all to see. I have a sneaking suspicion that that fat Dr Who cunt might be on a register of some sort, he has THAT look about him and am astonished to discover he was married to the one time very lovely Liza Goddard at some point. I think he may have touched me in the past and am concerned that the BBC should know, so they can work out exactly how much I'm owed before christmas. Now that the Dorries cunt has apparently been ousted, there's not a chance in hell that the Rev's about to get his special wanking trousers at the ready to watch this televisual genital herpes. Shower of superfluous bastards.