CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Regional Radio

CCArchive

Every day at work I have the joy of listening to regional radio and it got me wondering, Who the hell makes it there choice to listen to this shit? On the station that I have to listen to, in the afternoon show they actually wish people a "Happy School Run". A happy school run?. Honestly if the highlight of your day is doing the school run I will happily go out and buy you a sat-nav and pre-program the postcode for Beachy Head in it. But if your in desperation to get there and can't wait then the postcode is BN20 0BS. The other really annoying thing they do is try to get children on as much as possible so they can get a conversation with them saying "silly" and "cute" things, that all these women that are listening whilst doing there school run will find hilarious. "ooowww Listen to this 5 year old, she says sawsages in a siwwy voice". No that's not funny, you only find it funny as you have the same mentality as that child. All kids are stupid, that's because they are kids. They should be seen and not heard.