CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Archbishop Justin Welby

CCArchive

Look at this giggling little tampon. This tit has decided to give the government a slagging because they are proposing changes in the benefits system. He says that society has a duty to support the poor and vulnerable. Quite right. So why doesnt the church donate some of its gigantic wealth to the cause? Or change the rules so it can be taxed? Or donate some land for social housing, schools and medical institutions to be built on--the church is one of the UK's largest land owners right? No thought not. Fuck off you hypocrite, you church types make the people sick.

• 1 year later...

Bombing the weak and helpless is certainly dividing opinion.  I think the decision was inevitable but personally I deplore it. It seems little more than a gesture to me. I am surprised that this bloke has backed this I would have hoped that he would condemn it on humanitarian grounds. If he had, he would have been condemned by the right wingers but he would have done the  job that we expect of him.

20 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Bombing the weak and helpless is certainly dividing opinion.  I think the decision was inevitable but personally I deplore it. It seems little more than a gesture to me. I am surprised that this bloke has backed this I would have hoped that he would condemn it on humanitarian grounds. If he had, he would have been condemned by the right wingers but he would have done the  job that we expect of him.

Be a preaching cunt detached from reality?