CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Batman

CCArchive

I mean some people love the comics, TV series and films, but in any guise Batman is a C.U.N.T. The rich-boy guilt, that stupid breathy voice, that leather gear screaming "from queer to eternity - or from queer to eternity because the Joker made my poo chute bleed like the Ganges in cyclone season".. fictional cunt. And he doesn't even have any superpowers. The trendy fuck-Vienetta of a Santa Claus. When he daaa daaas in the table sometimes he waltzes over a pterodactyl and goes "yeah, you are my best friend." But the cunt gas gets to his lozenges of Gareth Bale masks and utterly Portugueses his sparrow yeaaah yeaaah maaaan

• 3 months later...

Zorro at Saturday morning pictures, he was a cunt as well. I liked the young woman behind the counter, she was gorgeous.

I don't remember them having a shop in Zorro. What did the woman sell? My guess is new shirts for all the ones the interfering cunt slashed a 'Z' into.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

Fuck me, do I have to explain everything around these parts? Batman was a pederast- pure and simple. There's homosexual subtext all over Batman. An older man gets a youth, Dick Grayson (Dick Gay Son) to wear a mask and tights and slide down his pole into his cave (gay sex dungeon). His bat utility belt is clearly a reference to butt plugs and other gay sex toys. Alfred, the butler (butt leer) represents an older Savile type carachter helping Bruce Wayne (Sleep) realise his fantasies. Batman's (Bhattyman) continued rejection of Catwoman (pussy) is self-explanatory. Commissioner Gordon (Cor !! Dong!!) Is there to represent the sexually abusive Father figure who turned Wayne (Sleep) into a gimp mask, tight wearing nonce through his aggressive buggery.

Am I the only cunt round these parts with a firm grip on the throbbing shaft of poof culture?

You cuntbag Wozza. Batman was, and is cool as fuck. Keep this vile talk of poofery to yourself. My childhood is unraveling before my very eyes. I've still got my corgi Batmobile from the 1970's.

You cuntbag Wozza. Batman was, and is cool as fuck. Keep this vile talk of poofery to yourself. My childhood is unraveling before my very eyes. I've still got my corgi Batmobile from the 1970's.

seesawing...and how much contact should you be having?  

tumblr_ll0764MyS31qeideoo1_250.jpg

Guest JackoTC

Is that the one that fired dildos out of the back?

I can only apologise for pissing over your childhood innocence. As a mark of respect, and to demonstrate my profound regret, I won't tell you what the cunt Italian inventor had in mind when he put ribbed effect on the ears of the Space Hopper.

seesawing...and how much contact should you be having?  

tumblr_ll0764MyS31qeideoo1_250.jpg

You are a vile group of individuals. Saville himself couldn't have shattered my childhood memories any more than you lot have....