CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hard Work Doesn't Pay.

CCArchive

A staggering 6.7 million WORKING families are now living below the poverty line.This is more than the unemployed and the retired combined. Bad news on the face of it, or is it? I'm not so sure. I have four kids, three of which are at, or approaching the age where they need keeping in cigarettes and booze whilst they sit and play on their X stations and Playboxes. That takes a lot of money. A lot of money needs a lot of hard work. Mrs Rothers works her tits off and comes home and falls asleep, sometimes in the upright position whilst attempting to put food in her mouth. My work takes more of a mental strain than a physical one so I need 4 litres of Lidls finest and a rant on here to unwind after a day. To find out that we are pissing the wind, makes me wonder if its worth it. Spots recently retired and spent a lifetime paying funds into the system. Cat, PK and the good Reverend are still hard at it so there should be plenty of cash available to support me and mine if we suddenly decide to give in.