CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Choo Yeang Keat

CCArchive

Even that's not right though. Chow Yeang Keat is technically correct. Also known of course as Jimmy Choo. Or Jimmy The Shoe if you want to give it a Mafia twang. It's a bit more of a complex nomination than that though. This is more of a back handed swipe at the fashion industry. I'm quite sure Yeang Keat is as hard working as the numerous Chinese I have encountered, and given that he is a trained shoe maker his hand made shoes will no doubt be of the finest quality. Are they worth the price tag though? Of course not. TV shows like "sex and the city" have immortalised the Choo brand and consequently inflated the price way beyond belief. Mr's Rothers was hinting at Jimmy Choo shoes the other day. Given that it's not stopped raining for weeks I have bought her a nice shiny pair of wellies. She'll come round.......