CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest Wizardsleeve

I did sever all ties in the end, no magic between us, plus I lied as well.

you're a bloke trying to get her out of her knickers, you're expected to lie. It's the golden rule of casual shagging. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

She was a bit on the ugly side so not really that bothered, I told a lie from the start which there was no getting out of so just as well it ended.

Ugly can be resolved with a black plastic bag.  As it relates to the lie, I'll give you that it was best ended, but you still could have given her one up the wrong un before fucking off.  

We'll get you there, mate.  

Ugly can be resolved with a black plastic bag.  As it relates to the lie, I'll give you that it was best ended, but you still could have given her one up the wrong un before fucking off.  

We'll get you there, mate.  

I do see the funny side of it but I can come away with my head held high as she did seem keen but I just couldn't get enthusiastic. Comparing her to the woman I want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I do see the funny side of it but I can come away with my head held high as she did seem keen but I just couldn't get enthusiastic. Comparing her to the woman I want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Your little friend failed you, didn't it?  The spirit was willing and all that?  

I rolled back the years today, I had a woman texting me and even phoned her up, didn't expect that this morning. Nice woman but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. I'm so far out of my depth on this one it's untrue, it's going to have to end somewhere. Part of me wants to just sever all ties but the other doesn't.

Ask her out for a drink, both of you get horribly drunk, then take her back to your bedsit and do her up the wrong 'un. You'll feel different in the morning..........guilty and unclean...probably.....

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm not really that bothered because I committed the cardinal sin of Internet dating and that was lying.

Rubbish.  People on internet dating sites are EXPECTED to lie.  If anything, you spared her the horror of truth, which is compared to the Rembrandt-like woman of your dreams, she is the Rolf Harris.  

Rubbish.  People on internet dating sites are EXPECTED to lie.  If anything, you spared her the horror of truth, which is compared to the Rembrandt-like woman of your dreams, she is the Rolf Harris.  

Indeed but excellent result in Newcastle's backyard last night and a showdown with Arsenal as a reward but that's a certain defeat, first meeting in over 15 years, nearly 16 at our ground. Australia will win the Rugby World Cup.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bill Stickers

Big match for us tonight 

I'm afraid I don't hold out much hope for Wednesday here. This is probably the best Arsenal side for many years, and three back to back FA cups will be a motivating factor. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Whats your opinion on Friday? Any good?

Brilliant, how do you possibly come up with such comedic gems me old mate? 

No doubt you will follow up with the ever witty line "football is for irons."

Brilliant, how do you possibly come up with such comedic gems me old mate? 

No doubt you will follow up with the ever witty line "football is for irons."

Now you come to mention it.

Nice woman but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. I'm so far out of my depth on this one it's untrue, it's going to have to end somewhere. Part of me wants to just sever all ties but the other doesn't.

The only thing that I suggest you sever is your femoral artery, you maudlin cunt. Especially if you're some sort of northern monkey, which I assume you are judging by the shite football team that you support.

• Like 1