CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin McCloud

CCArchive

that total cunt has made a tv series out of kissing peoples arses that are building there own house, and has now decided look what i can do, and come up with a new series called kevin mcclouds man made homes, in which he shows how clever he is by making houses out of "free rubbish" but fails to tell you the stuff cost fucking thousands to salvage and clean, this mans Cuntishness effortlessly strides across all known boundaries.

• 5 years later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50080813

This cunt's property development companies have gone bust, wiping out £'s squiddly-diddleys of investors cash.

Have a guess why?

" higher than anticipated design and project management costs, coupled with delays to the delivery of the sites" you say?

Well I fucking never! 

Who'd have thought it? Certainly not on the evidence of the retinue of effete, upper middle class lunatics that comprise the stars of 'Grand Designs' and their rigorous adherance to budget and bringing in their gormless visions of where they want to live at well under projected costs, dear me no!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

A big time up his own arse ponce. Only a shit house like Channel 4 would give him the oxygen of publicity.

I piss myself laughing when some nouveau riche wanker has to find the fourth cowboy builder to construct their 700k bothy made of cow shit and reclaimed washed up jetsam. 

Good point Beastly. It is indeed exquisite to see these hot tub owning, jet ski riding cunts get financially gang-raped on TV. 

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

A big time up his own arse ponce. Only a shit house like Channel 4 would give him the oxygen of publicity.

I piss myself laughing when some nouveau riche wanker has to find the fourth cowboy builder to construct their 700k bothy made of cow shit and reclaimed washed up jetsam. 

When you look into it, it mainly small time investors the average is about £8.5k old dears putting their life saving into it and the like..