CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Birds With Shit Tit Jobs (And Their Cuntbreed Surgeons)

CCArchive

This really gets on my tits, forgive the pun. I'm a rather old-fashioned gent, and don't believe in breast augmentation surgery as a rule. Sometimes, like after a radical full mastectomy, or for a fully grown woman with the chest of a ten year old boy, OK, I understand it would do wonders for her appearance, sex appeal and self confidence. However, vanity surgery, just to one-up (or two-up) her girlie mates, is utter wank. Gravity happens, tits are eventually going to sag. Stretch marks, scarring from teething, (the baby teeth marks disappear (but the guys...), they're not going to stay 18 forever ladies. Having bags of toxic liquid goo implanted isn't the answer, because most cosmetic cunt surgeons can't do it correctly. Just don't do it. If you get that self conscious, join a convent or perhaps start a birds motorcycle club. Speaking for the lads, nothing is as off putting as seeing an otherwise good looking lass with a pair of phony half-spheres where a pair of nice natural tits ought to be.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KuntaCunty

I will probably get a bollocking from Judge for repeating this topic, I know I did create it at the old main site, but it doesn't seem to have made the transfer over to the archives, at least, the searches didn't find it.  But, it really makes me ill seeing lovely fit women with tit jobs so badly botched, they look like somebody sawed a large ball in half, and glued them in their fun bags.  Walking along the beach, women laying on their back, and their tits are pointing straight into the sky, instead of nestling into the armpit area, as gravity normally does.  Then there are the incredibly self-centered cunts that convince their gf/wife/mistress that she needs the surgery, and shell out thousands for it, to have them end up looking stupid.  If every bird were meant to have large, soft, pillowy, wonderful tits, their genes would contain the code to make them. 

All of these vain fuckwits are cunts of the highest order. 

Guest KuntaCunty

I dislike the search function, intensely.  I used several keywords and combinations looking for that, and after 7 attempts, I finally decided to just start it anew. Thanks, Baws!  I guess I deserve what Judge will dish, I have no excuse. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Bloody shame the responses were lost.  Also sorry for creating a duplicate in The Corner.  If you want to delete one or the other, I have no complaints.  However, let it be known, I despise these awful looking tits enough for two threads. 

Guest judgetwi

Me and my mates at the back of the Science class used to talk about tits all the time. Sadly, i have no idea what happened to any of them but i am sure, like me, they eventually grew out of it.

Guest KuntaCunty

Threads merged........

Thank you, Mrs. Roops!

The wife had us in the dentist's office today, and while perusing the usual limited selection of shit reading material, there was a bikini model with the most plastic, fake looking tits I had ever seen.  As I've said before, I think it's rather sad that so many women are undergoing augmentation procedures, when so few actually are better off for it.  Most are very attractive and nicely put together just as they are. 

Guest judgetwi

Thank you, Mrs. Roops!

The wife had us in the dentist's office today, and while perusing the usual limited selection of shit reading material, there was a bikini model with the most plastic, fake looking tits I had ever seen.  As I've said before, I think it's rather sad that so many women are undergoing augmentation procedures, when so few actually are better off for it.  Most are very attractive and nicely put together just as they are. 

What a fucking arselicker!