CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People younger than me who lost their virginity.

CCArchive

I was at my local forbidden planet shop looking for MLP:FiM and Adventure Time comics as well as Minecraft merchandise. Then I overheard a group of lads in their teens talking about what they did last weekend. I overheard one of them talking about having sex with a girl at some house party. That pissed me off so much that I walked up to them and called bullshit on that lad as he looks around 15. However his mates back him up, saying he did popped his cherry with that lass. I asked them if any of these lads lost their virginity as well, as they look now older than 17. One lad claimed he lost his virginity in the school toilets whilst another said he received oral from some buxom lass behind the pub. Then this black lad came up and boast about having a threesome with two blonde girls at a pool party. I have gotten so mad that I ran out the shop crying, went back home and locked in my room sobbing on my dakimakura pillow. I never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.

• 3 months later...