CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The dumb as fuck cocksucker calling himself brandon castle

CCArchive

Listen cunt, I am sure you think your a fucking genius for hacking this page, but I am here to tell you that your nothing more then a weak as fuck little bitch. You seriously think that hacking this page will impact a fuck on anybody's lives??? well think again cock rag as its only a blog site not the fucking CIA. I can imagine you, sitting there laughing to yourself at all the mayhem you have caused and thinking your top shit for upsetting everyone but seriously, no one gives a fuck you lump of dried up squirrel jizz. Now stop posting pictures of your dads stretched arsehole and go and fucking top yourself as your a worthless, friendless, waste of sperm and effort and if given another chance, I'm sure your mother would of preferred you fired down her throat rather then reach conception as I'm sure she hates you as well.