CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being old and not having surviving children

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Look here Stickers, you great churning cunt, granted it is old hat. However the drab dimension that is become my life is a subject of some great annoyance to me, especially when (always) Mrs Cockfingers (nee Cuntears) and her two shits are making my cunt hell. So I dug it up. Inhale your tounge now you council house rat.

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, nocti said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this thread started by Grumps, who is in fact dead now?

Wasn't it Jazz who came up with that story? Thus it's a load of fucking bollocks like every other utterance of his.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Wasn't it Jazz who came up with that story? Thus it's a load of fucking bollocks like every other utterance of his.

Heard it from a few people Sticks. However, if Jizz is indeed the source, then there isn't enough salt in all the fucking oceans to take it with.

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, nocti said:

Ah, so it is. Clearly pointed out too if I'd have read the fucking thread properly first time.

And I thought you were one of the cunts on here with half a brain. A real fall from grace.

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, nocti said:

Don't imply I was ever held by grace in the first place you fucking cunt. Go deepthroat a cactus.

Sounds preferable to spending my time on this mortal coil watching you make blundering errors of comprehension. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What I meant to say, was have you ever drank bleach, Gobbie? If Quince is true to form, I have got a feeling that he will suggest a vintage chateau-neuf du Toilet Duck for your evening aperitif.

I've already stuffed that up the wanna be cuntwad's arse Dec. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Sounds preferable to spending my time on this mortal coil watching you make blundering errors of comprehension. 

Those in glass houses, Sticks. A leap from your ego down to your own IQ level would surely end your time on 'this mortal coil', should death from old age not reach you quicker on the way down.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, nocti said:

Those in glass houses, Sticks. A leap from your ego down to your own IQ level would surely end your time on 'this mortal coil', should death from old age not reach you quicker on the way down.

AIDS will get both of us first Nocti, and you know it.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What I meant to say, was have you ever drank bleach, Gobbie? If Quince is true to form, I have got a feeling that he will suggest a vintage chateau-neuf du Toilet Duck for your evening aperitif.

I suggest she finishes the evening off with a Screwdriver in her throat.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I suggest she finishes the evening off with a Screwdriver in her throat.

I heard that. Haven't you got a shitty arse to wipe or something?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I heard that. Haven't you got a shitty arse to wipe or something?

I do actually have quite bad shits at the minute. Dodgy burger at the footie I think. Yet to shit myself this week, although I had a close call on the way to the office bogs earlier today.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Why so hateful towards other members all the time cockfingers? It's not compulsory you know. 

Nonsense. It's all good humoured. Anyway even if it wasn't, most cunts here deserve it/expect it/love it.

Now, what say I rustle you up a nice Harvey Cillit Banger? 

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nonsense. It's all good humoured. Anyway even if it wasn't, most cunts here deserve it/expect it/love it.

Now, what say I rustle you up a nice Harvey Cillit Banger? 

I read that as clit banger!:o

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I do actually have quite bad shits at the minute. Dodgy burger at the footie I think. Yet to shit myself this week, although I had a close call on the way to the office bogs earlier today.

The worst close calls are the ones where the sight of the beckoning porcelain leads you into a false sense of security, only to find a solitary shred of arse wipe hanging from an otherwise empty bog roll. Andrex is a cunt.