CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being old and not having surviving children

This does get to me sometimes, I suppose that it was not to be and bearing in mind what I found out about my own origins it was perhaps for the best, but I can't help sometimes thinking about how nice it would be to have four kids all grown up and doing well and perhaps a few grandchildren too.

Guest Snatch

I haven't got kids,no shouting in the house,no police bringing them home or picking them up. No irate parents of a pregnant daughter,no having to punch the fuck out of some cunt who knocks up own daughter. No chav cunts hanging around and no bastard wanting to borrow the fucking car.

Give me a dog any day.

Guest JackoTC

Without being a miserable cunt about it, I wouldn't choose to have kids again the way things are now, it didn't seem so bad 20 years ago. - look at the state of the world. I fear for the future for youngsters now. The planet could be totally fucked in 30 years. Fossil fuels gone, pollution, loss of habitat, species being wiped out, if the bees and rainforest go its only a matter of time. We have used more of the of the world's resources in the last 60 years than we did in the previous 10,000. Oh oh ...got to go, The Simpsons is on.  

Guest KuntaCunty

I suppose the upside to this, is that the pressure to pass on an inheritance so you will always be in their positive memories is not an issue.  You can blow the lot then swan dive into a 6 foot deep hole, where a large machine, operated by an undereducated, just-out-of-prison ghoul can put the dirt over you. 

I have managed to fire out five live rounds and they all are grown and have kids of their own now. It just seems like yesterday the little cunts were running about the house with Mrs Grumps screaming at them to behave while I would sit in my chair laughing at them and trying to catch them as they flew past to stir them up a bit more. Look on the bright side Pen, at least you wont have saggy old tits or a minge like a badgers den.

Guest JackoTC

I have managed to fire out five live rounds and they all are grown and have kids of their own now. It just seems like yesterday the little cunts were running about the house with Mrs Grumps screaming at them to behave while I would sit in my chair laughing at them and trying to catch them as they flew past to stir them up a bit more. Look on the bright side Pen, at least you wont have saggy old tits or a minge like a badgers den.

"at least you wont have saggy tits or a minge like a badgers den" - that's not what Frank told me !

Guest Snatch

I suppose the upside to this, is that the pressure to pass on an inheritance so you will always be in their positive memories is not an issue.  You can blow the lot then swan dive into a 6 foot deep hole, where a large machine, operated by an undereducated, just-out-of-prison ghoul can put the dirt over you. 

I'm going to be cremated when I'm gone. Puts a stop to any cunt wanting to piss on my grave.

I'm going to be cremated when I'm gone. Puts a stop to any cunt wanting to piss on my grave.

Or you could be buried at sea to completely rule out any "dancing on graves singing hallelujah" type scenarios. Mind you, pretty much every cunt will be pissing on you then, however indirectly.

Guest Snatch

Or you could be buried at sea to completely rule out any "dancing on graves singing hallelujah" type scenarios. Mind you, pretty much every cunt will be pissing on you then, however indirectly.

Buried at sea isn't an option. I don't want some sailor dancing a cheeky sea shanty on my watery grave.

Guest KuntaCunty

That is if you are on good terms with the funeral director.  It wouldn't take much to heap your ashes into a bag of his own shit and seal it all up.  You can't trust any cunt these days, especially funeral directors.  Everything they do is out of eyesight of the bereaved family.  They could blend your ashes with those of Jimmy Saville or Gary Glitter when his time is up.

Guest KuntaCunty

I won't ever find myself in this situation as I probably won't live until I am old and won't have any children.

Fucking hell, Scruffo, you're in a particularly morose mood this evening.  If I may, draw some cash out of your account, and go to a hooker!!!  GET LAID, TONIGHT! 

Guest deebom

Ever since our good Lady P had the audacity to broach the question as to why she be barren and unable to conceive or to adopt any kiddiewinks,  and then the subsequent comments made by many of you fucking lot, I would just like to say: To fuck with you…

Having one’s own kids is a total joy and a pure bliss.

Sure, they are bane of which I would rather be without and given the choice and if only their bitch of a Mother had never pushed the bastards out then my life would be a breeze, but as with like any other beasts of burden, my kids are worth their weight in gold, and as such I am quite happy to own all of them. 

This.

I have three of the little cunts. They are terrible and brilliant. The oldest is only three and is already telling people they are cunts.

• 1 year later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 19 August 2014 at 08:58:25, Guest said:

This does get to me sometimes, I suppose that it was not to be and bearing in mind what I found out about my own origins it was perhaps for the best, but I can't help sometimes thinking about how nice it would be to have four kids all grown up and doing well and perhaps a few grandchildren too.

Well well well. What a grade A, full fat, Typhoon class soft fucking cunt you are to produce such doe eyed drivel- and here of all places.

It is fortunate indeed that you have not as you say split in half another few times in that we are not suffering more of the same pathetic cunt amoeba.

For once no one need recommend a whole pint of bleach - every cunt knows 10cc per bucket of water is sufficient to kill shite stuck to any toilet stone dead.

Anyone can tell you that though your notion of living out your senescence in some rose tinted homely Baggins wet dream sounds spiffing, you first "only" need to get through your missus tediously bleating before, throughout, and forever ever after the fucking shite drama that is pregnancy while transforming into a fat moaning cunt and ruining everything for fucking ever and ever. Amen.

I do not beleive I'm alone in this camp ...

Edited by Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 19 August 2014 at 15:56:34, Snatch said:

I haven't got kids,no shouting in the house,no police bringing them home or picking them up. No irate parents of a pregnant daughter,no having to punch the fuck out of some cunt who knocks up own daughter. No chav cunts hanging around and no bastard wanting to borrow the fucking car.

Give me a dog any day.

Fucking lucky lucky lucky fucking cunt

Guest Bill Stickers

Well done Quincy you fucking happy-clapping, drooling window licker.

You've dredged up a topic that is over a year old, to insult some poor cunt who never even bothered to register an account.

Back to the drawing board. Hopefully there's a sharp pencil at the drawing board that you can stick through your eye, into your fucking brain.

On Sat Aug 23 2014 19:23:49 GMT+0100, applescruff14 said:

I won't ever find myself in this situation as I probably won't live until I am old and won't have any children.

One can only hope. In my opinion, you have already lived far too long as it is, I'm not sure if there is anyone whose life you bring joy to, but you certainly don't bring anything to the table here, you utterly boring bastard. As for having children, there is only so much tedium that the space-time continuum can take, so for the sake of all humanity, it's probably for the best that you don't produce any children. It's a given that they will undoubtedly be as mind-numblingly fucking boring as you.