CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not getting what I commissioned for.

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

A while ago I was on DeviantArt and I asked an artist to draw a picture of me with Human Rainbow Dash and one of my favouriate anime characters for £50. A week later I received my commission back and was appalled about how wrong it is. I don't wear glasses for fucks sake.

medium.jpeg

Guest KuntaCunty

Yes, well spotted KC, call it a hunch but i reckon if you joined them together, it's possible the word cunt would be seen.

Bronski should be paying another 50 to the artist just for omitting the Bell's Palsy and various dried bodily fluids around the corners of the extra large gob. 

Guest KuntaCunty

we should be a bit careful in the way we treat Keith, he does have a katana sword, even if he did buy it from Toys r us.

Every once in a while, the lad posts a knee slapper.  He's like seeing the accident about to happen, you know it's coming, but you just can't look away. 

Guest Keith Lard

Why didn't you get 2 doe eyed bitches painted instead of 2 doe eyed poofs. Trying too tell us something Broners?

That fucker on the right looks shit scared. Were you threatening to give him one with your pony katana?

Fuck off you cunts! Both characters with me in the picture are chicks for fuck sake.