CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Overbearing cunts on committees

I have been involved in several committees during my lifetime for various sporting and business affiliations and have found there is always an "Alpha Cunt" attached like a barnacle feeding off the supposed power trip from being on a committee. They are always the loud, over-opinionated cunts who mask their lack of intelligence and comprehension with chest beating and domineering behaviour designed to cowl other members into submission. Much like a male Silverback flinging handfuls of It's own shit and running about brandishing half an erection to have all the other monkeys running for cover in fear of a good raping. If you see a committee being formed, fuck off as quick as possible as they resolve fuck all and could not organise a fuck in a Swedish massage parlour. Cunts. 

Parish council by committee; local council by committee; county council and government by committee. Is it any wonder nothing gets done and the whole country is a shithole? A dictator, that's what we need. Somebody sensible...from this site perhaps? I'd like to nominate grumpycunt. Any advances? First of all we'll need a chairman....

Guest ducunti

Parish council by committee; local council by committee; county council and government by committee. Is it any wonder nothing gets done and the whole country is a shithole? A dictator, that's what we need. Somebody sensible...from this site perhaps? I'd like to nominate grumpycunt. Any advances? First of all we'll need a chairman....

Adolf Grumps are you ready to take up the mantle?

Isn't the collective noun for a group of cunts together a 'committee of cunts' anyway?
Jazz for ubergruppenfuhrer.

Hello,

Do you have a website selling prayer mates, or rosary beads or DVDs? 

Isn't the collective noun for a group of cunts together a 'committee of cunts' anyway?

It's great to have a man of the cloth posting - it kind of gives this site some respect, a thumbs up if you like.

When I saw you was a member, I couldn't sign up fast enough.

:ph34r:

Think Johnny Rotten proved 'Bollocks' meant something religious? Another name for a high priest or something?

Guest JackoTC

Think Johnny Rotten proved 'Bollocks' meant something religious? Another name for a high priest or something?

Can't you go away to another forum please ? This is Cunts Corner - all you do is talk utter shite !

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's great to have a man of the cloth posting - it kind of gives this site some respect, a thumbs up if you like.

When I saw you was a member, I couldn't sign up fast enough.

:ph34r:

OH dear oh dear oh dear!

If only you knew the irony of my chosen name. On my profile the first interest of mine is atheism. Need I say more?
If there is a god, I guaranteed my passage to eternal damnation decades ago!
To call me a cunt is but a minor besmearchent on my already blemished character.

Guest KuntaCunty

ProfB, please stop flooding the corner's topics.  Ffs, every thread you post 4-6 responses of utter drivel, instead of taking the time to form ONE good one.  Get yourself sorted, you cunt.

Guest ducunti

OH dear oh dear oh dear!
If only you knew the irony of my chosen name. On my profile the first interest of mine is atheism. Need I say more?
If there is a god, I guaranteed my passage to eternal damnation decades ago!
To call me a cunt is but a minor besmearchent on my already blemished character.

Fine job there keep up the good work and I'm sure when the Argie pops his clogs you'll be getting the white smoke.