CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wankers who do not understand how to negotiate a roundabout

Guest SackMyCook

Guest SackMyCook

I don't drive my car often, fortunately. When I do, I seem to find wankers who start to enter the roundabout before I have passed their entrance, forcing me to the right hand side or right hand lane when I don't want to be in it. Also, wankers who hesitate when they are at a mini-roundabout. They seem to wait an age before they progress, usually waiting until all approaches are clear. These wankers need to read the highway code or I will shove it up their jacksie. And I would have uploaded a picture, but I can't see where to do it.

Guest Alfie Noakes

People who signal right when they are going straight on piss me off, if you are waiting to enter the roundabout you think they are going to come past you so you stop. This defeats the object of a roundabout as it is meant to enable smooth traffic flow, where people should only stop if necessary. Dumb road hog cunts the lot of them.

Guest Alfie Noakes

As an ex driving/motorcycling instructor I agree, everything is a moving hazard and should display hazard lights at all times. The mini roundabout is also optional, especially when I am driving my white van! Yes I am sometimes white van cunt, but only for my work as a sparky.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck all wrong with a white van, so long as it has long metal spikes poking out from its front grill, and a cutlass on each nearside hubcap, for cutting down peddlers.

It has all round ground level flame throwers to assist crossing international borders, like up into Scotland or over into Norfolk. It keeps the revenue men on their toes too!

Guest KuntaCunty

Roundabouts are cunts, but getting through them isn't brain surgery.  The problem is there are too many completely incompetent cunts that have a driver license and some cuntmobile which they rescued from its date with the scrapyard crusher.