CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is the clitorus?

Fucking hell judge, I was wondering how long it would take you to vent your acerbic diatribe in my direction. I have treated you with respect up until now and remained silent as you have launched tirade after tirade of vitriol against other members but make no mistake I wont put up with your bullshit old son.

Don't waste your time worrying about what this self opinionated prick has to say about, well, anything Grumps. From his ivory tower of perfection he looks down on us all in JUDGEment, looking for any little grammatical error in our humble little posts. However, the cunt still doesn't know that he should use "I" and not "i" when referring to himself in posts. Total wanker.

Guest KuntaCunty

Just ignore him. That's what he does when he hasn't got anything to say. Or maybe he has no idea what we are talking about.

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but there are times I find myself agreeing with the little tosspot.  I don't actually dislike him, I just find his manner of posting despicable.  If he has something worthy to offer, I'm in favor of discussing it.  I don't like to go down the schoolyard cliquish behaviour.  However, I won't just let him take his little shots without returning the favor. 

Guest judgetwi

Just block the Sap. It has no voice and is completely full of shit.

It always was, still is and forever it shall be, as odious as Rhino's smeg, and lower than the clogging's of a Zoo Keepers instep...  Anyway, if I may return to the topic of this nom, the Clitorus can also be located upon the end of Twi's nose.     

What a wag! Yeah, you and your dumb pals should block me fuckstick, because you just can't handle me. Poor little judge comes along now and again and can't resist taking the piss out of you wankers. All you can do is abuse me because that is the extent of your intelligence and wit. Yeah you definitely need to shut me up. Good luck with that one mate.

Keep that tongue nice and moist Snitch Bitch.

What's your problem cunt? Are you saying I'm an arse licker?

Your problem is your all too ready to take the piss when it suits,but whinge and cry when it's you on the receiving end.

Maybe one day you'll work it out that if you stop pissing off other people they will lay off you,but your probably too high and fucking mighty to work that one out.

When are you going to flounce of this site like you have done in the past because it's not to your liking?

If you don't like it here then fuck off again and stay fucked off. You self-opinionated cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

"... I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but there are times I find myself agreeing with the little tosspot.  I don't actually dislike him,..."

Are you on drugs or have you been drinking? 

I did have a couple, but was still of mostly sound mind.  Sometimes, the extremist little cunt makes a valid point.  Then he tries to expound upon it, and displays his total fucking cuntbreed personality, and the ridicule from the corner begins.  He should keep his responses as brief as possible, and minimize the number of posts.  It would do wonders for the corner, and his glaring insecurity problems. 

• 2 years later...
Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Extremecunt said:

My girlfriend's clitoris farts sometimes. Is that normal lol?

tell him to eat less fibre, that should sort his flatulence issues in no time.