CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is the clitorus?

The clitorus is a mythical place inhabited by cherubs and vestal virgins. The clitoris is a mythical place invented by feminists.

Is that near the place commonly known as The G-Spot?

If you're looking for it in the Collins English Dictionary then you had better learn to spell it right first you fucking (grumpy) moronic retarded (cunt).

ps. Men don't have them, not even near their anus if you have been looking there.

Guest KuntaCunty

Grumpy, I reckon you'll have to get the hedge shears out, and do some gardening on the missus.  It's always easier to locate the needle if you burn the fucking haystack! 

I thought I spelt it wrong Drew as I had consumed a bottle of absinth in my quest to find the clit. If it looks like a Ferrets tongue hanging out after said ferrets had a stroke then I think I may have discovered it.  

Guest judgetwi

If you're looking for it in the Collins English Dictionary then you had better learn to spell it right first you fucking (grumpy) moronic retarded (cunt).

ps. Men don't have them, not even near their anus if you have been looking there.

Indeed, but when you have a schoolboy mind you tend to have a similar standard of English.

Fucking hell judge, I was wondering how long it would take you to vent your acerbic diatribe in my direction. I have treated you with respect up until now and remained silent as you have launched tirade after tirade of vitriol against other members but make no mistake I wont put up with your bullshit old son. 

• Like 1

Guest KuntaCunty

Just block the Sap. It has no voice and is completely full of shit.
It always was, still is and forever it shall be, as odious as Rhino's smeg, and lower than the clogging's of a Zoo Keepers instep...  Anyway, if I may return to the topic of this nom, the Clitorus can also be located upon the end of Twi's nose.

LOL, that's what the little pratt wants. Besides, he doesn't wind me to justify that. He will make his elementary little remarks, only to illustrate what a complete tossed he is to anyone reading. Being a bitter twat and alienating human kind are his only identifiable character traits, and the main reasons he has yet to experience sex with a real woman. His inflatable vinyl surrogate is up against it tonight.

Guest nobgobbler

I found a clitorus once in a packet of clitorus all sorts, i just lick everything amongst all those fucking folds and flaps.

What are you doing tonight? I'll wear my Bertie Bassett thong!

LOL, that's what the little pratt wants. Besides, he doesn't wind me to justify that. He will make his elementary little remarks, only to illustrate what a complete tossed he is to anyone reading. Being a bitter twat and alienating human kind are his only identifiable character traits, and the main reasons he has yet to experience sex with a real woman. His inflatable vinyl surrogate is up against it tonight.

Just ignore him. That's what he does when he hasn't got anything to say. Or maybe he has no idea what we are talking about.