CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everything and Everybody

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest DingTheRioja

Fook me.. that's almost as vague as Miss P's usual efforts!

but no..  not Everybody....Frankie off Strictly the Saturdays is not included... (but is included under the Guilty Crush Nominations...)

Guest Alfie Noakes

But, what does that make THEM then? Wrong, correct, or bigger cunts themselves?

They are mostly bigger cunts than me, but that is my opinion. It all depends on the degree of cuntishnes they have acheived in their lives.

Guest judgetwi

A universal conglomeration of massive cunts. 

We can now end this site, as we have reached the end.  Nothing left to cunt.

A universal conglomeration of massive cunts. 

We can now end this site, as we have reached the end.  Nothing left to cunt.

I don't think i can agree with that analysis but as it means we won't be hearing from you again i won't make the effort to construct a logical argument. Good luck to you then. Take care, Pinhead.

Guest KuntaCunty

I don't think i can agree with that analysis but as it means we won't be hearing from you again i won't make the effort to construct a logical argument. Good luck to you then. Take care, Pinhead.

Haven't you topped yourself yet?  Not to worry, your pathetic existence will eventually lead you to the inevitable result.  Just so you know, nobody will care, and the council will dance on the section of gutter where your ashes get dumped, cunt. 

Guest judgetwi

Haven't you topped yourself yet?  Not to worry, your pathetic existence will eventually lead you to the inevitable result.  Just so you know, nobody will care, and the council will dance on the section of gutter where your ashes get dumped, cunt.

Are you still here Pinhead? No need to hang about. May i take the liberty of wishing you a fond farewell ,on behalf of everyone. I would like to say it has been nice knowing you. I would like to say it but i am not a lying bullshitting wanker like you, so be lucky you no bollocks cunt.