CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recife - does anyone know if there is a lot of ‘cuntbreed’ types there?

I am planning to pop over for me hols.

I don’t want snorkelist being any bother while I topping up me tan. :ph34r:

Seeing as snorkelists tend to stick their head under water I can't imagine them getting in the way if your lying on the beach.

Guest KuntaCunty

Because me baps are so kissable, I cannot have all & sundry hanging off me arse.

I will wear me Tiffany shades, & red lips - lips don't tan?

Your baps are sagging low hangers that could beat a cunt to death if you jog without a top. 

I'll be wearing me M & S swimsuit - with pleated skirt, I don't run about with me baps hanging out.

I'd say you are wearing game day bling with a faux diamond collar for a shark in heat. One will get you and you ain't coming back.

I'd say you are wearing game day bling with a faux diamond collar for a shark in heat. One will get you and you ain't coming back.

Horrid 'cunt'  me swimsuit makes me look elegant on the beach. Me little pleated skirt shows off me hips.

Brazil is fabski but full of poor Brazilians.

One of my biggest regrets is not going to Brazil in my twenties and finding myself a stunning Brazilian peasant girl to marry.

Guest KuntaCunty

Horrid 'cunt'  me swimsuit makes me look elegant on the beach. Me little pleated skirt shows off me hips.

We know Mohammed the tent maker is talented, but you're a challenge, even for such a gifted artisan as he. 

Guest KuntaCunty

I ain't obese, nor fat - dog shit face.

Don't fucking dare try the "big boned" or "full figured woman with curves" rubbish.  Both are malicious lies and euphemisms for tuskers.  Your individual gravitational mysteries aside, you're still a total cunt.

Recife |rəˈsiːfi

a port on the Atlantic coast of NE Brazil, capital of the state of Pernambuco; pop. 1,533,580 (2007). Former name Pernambuco.

The Corner might come up in a geography homework searches.

Don't fucking dare try the "big boned" or "full figured woman with curves" rubbish.  Both are malicious lies and euphemisms for tuskers.  Your individual gravitational mysteries aside, you're still a total cunt.

I HAVE SMALL BONES