CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alvin Fucking Stardust

Rev

What a dull, insipid mutton-chopped cunt this wanker was. If I'd seen this leather glove-clad, with his rings on the outside bastard wanting to offer me advice while crossing the road, I'd have rung that arsehole Alan Yentob and applied for fisting compensation. What kind of cunt bags Liza Goddard, then lets her escape? Be smart...be safe...Fuck off. Drop dead, Stardust...oh, hang on.

post-15-0-18632800-1414071470_thumb.jpg

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Alvin Stardust was a fucking not right who abused farm animals between taking industrial quantities of crystal meth. He's a complete cunt because he's dead and therefore cannot issue libel proceedings against me.

What a dull, insipid mutton-chopped cunt this wanker was. If I'd seen this leather glove-clad, with his rings on the outside bastard wanting to offer me advice while crossing the road, I'd have rung that arsehole Alan Yentob and applied for fisting compensation. What kind of cunt bags Liza Goddard, then lets her escape? Be smart...be safe...Fuck off. Drop dead, Stardust...oh, hang on.

Why does he have a dead Tasmanian Devil on his head? Was that all the rage back in the day? No wonder they're endangered.