CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The thieving cunt who nicks my wine at every opportunity

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

I told my hubby he's going on the corner tonight for nicking my fucking wine when I go to bed. I wouldn't mind but he reckons he doesn't even like Rose, as he is a hairy arsed hard cunt and is only supposed to drink lighter fluid. I was thinking of decanting it into a piss bottle to keep him off it. If anybody's any better ideas I'd like to hear them.

Guest nobgobbler

Oh fuck! I thought you were about to uncork something special and here you are just fucking thinking about it.

I'm sat here wondering how much sulking I've got to do before he gives in and goes and gets me a bottle.

Tip, get some real wine.

Buy a bottle of : STONELEIGH

MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC

Pour 250 mls into three glasses, hit your husband over the head three times with the bottle.

Drink your three glasses of wine.

More: In Rapaura, Marlborough there lies a vineyard studded with precious stones.

Once the bed of an ancient river, today they form the bed of a vineyard.

‘Sunstones’ they call them.

During the day, the sunstones reflect the brilliant Marlborough sunshine up into the vines and grapes. Bathed with heat from above and below, the grapes gradually ripen and their beautifully rich flavour intensifies. Sooo true.

Starved of moisture and struggling to grow in the stony soil, the vines concentrate their efforts into producing a few precious grapes, with the cool Marlborough nights locking the crisp, concentrated flavour inside. What the vines lack in quantity of fruit, they more than make up for in quality. Serioooosly they do.

The result is a rare wine; elegant and crisp, yet intense - the magical taste of Stoneleigh.

I love a glass of this with me birdseye fishfingers.

We might now have wine connoisseurs browsing the corner - or pissed up newts. I hope they behave, this site has standards to keep.

:ph34r:

That Stoneleigh shit is $8 a bottle here. Plenty more much better for not much more, but I guess you northern hemisphere cunts only get a fraction of the good ones produced. A bit like poor cunts like me who get fuck all in the way of good English beer (yes you read that right) all the way down here. Now THAT is a cunt.

Happy to assist, gobbler. Follow these simple instructions and never fall foul of the minkey again..
1. Slip a couple Valium in his night cap and send him beddy-buyz.
2. Creep up an hour later and stick a petrol funnel in his gob, a garden spade beside the bed and a box of matches on the side.
3. Douse the room in petrol and slosh it around both pillows.
4. Pour a bottle of rosé down the greedy cunt's throat
5. As he bolts up in shock, thwack him with all your might... thrice over the head with the spade.
6. Jump in the bed... give him a cuddle.
7. Set fire to yourselves.

Guest nobgobbler

Happy to assist, gobbler. Follow these simple instructions and never fall foul of the minkey again..
1. Slip a couple Valium in his night cap and send him beddy-buyz.
2. Creep up an hour later and stick a petrol funnel in his gob, a garden spade beside the bed and a box of matches on the side.
3. Douse the room in petrol and slosh it around both pillows.
4. Pour a bottle of rosé down the greedy cunt's throat
5. As he bolts up in shock, thwack him with all your might... thrice over the head with the spade.
6. Jump in the bed... give him a cuddle.
7. Set fire to yourselves.

best response yet frank. I don't know that I would want to go quite that far, but I am with you up to and including point five. 6.chuck some bacon and eggs on. 7.strike a match ... There's your breakfast in bed cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Hide it in your minge like my missus does.

So that's how she keeps you happy, then!  Cheeky old bat!

No.,.. that's how she keeps herself happy....

@Gobbler.... next time you empty a bottle, piss in it and tell him you're on white wine.... remember to chill it properly though..

@Gobbler.... next time you empty a bottle, piss in it and tell him you're on white wine.... remember to chill it properly though..

There are websites dedicated to just that, Ding. But delete your browsing history after perusing them.

best response yet frank. I don't know that I would want to go quite that far, but I am with you up to and including point five. 6.chuck some bacon and eggs on. 7.strike a match ... There's your breakfast in bed cunt.

Golden rule gobbo... concussion before burning. You don't want the cunt writhing around willy nilly... causing damage in other parts of the house. Contain the minkey. Try this - no.5. Legs at shoulder width, raise a commercial tin of tomatoes over your head so it's almost touching your tail bone. Thrust is down with almighty power on top of the rosé funnel in his gob. Repeat.

Guest DingTheRioja

There are websites dedicated to just that, Ding. But delete your browsing history after perusing them.

..you mean have a separate browser that the Missus doesn't know about and have it auto-delete all history, searches and cookies every time you close it...

...er...I've heard some people do this...ahem...

Guest nobgobbler

I actually know two people who did exactly that, I'm surprised it's not illegal.

Guest DingTheRioja

I actually know two people who did exactly that, I'm surprised it's not illegal.

Me, my mate and his brother were out on the piss in london... some cunt was talking to us and kept whining on about shite despite our obvious lack of interest... he nipped inside the pub for some fags so the brother took the lads pint down the alley and pissed in it.. .. then we left... standing about 200 yards away laughing like daft cunts when he drank some and kept looking at the glass funny... and then tried it again.... I'm not sure he could tell the difference between piss and standard southern beer...