CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Size 18 tuskers in size 14 bathers.

For fucks sake NO. No cunt needs to see this. Looks like a poorly packaged bag of porridge with fucking legs.

I'm sitting there on the beach enjoying a nice old fucking gawk at the talent when one of these fat fucking sea cows waddles into view and fucks the whole show up.

Jiggling about like a possessed fucking blancmange with its bathers sucked right up its fucking arsecheeks and a camel toe that is reclassed as a moose knuckle due to its size, the fat cunt makes an attempt to run towards the sea which more resembles a hippo suffering an epileptic seizure. Fucking fat tusker is fucked after five minutes of thrashing about in the surf creating its own rip from the vibration of its cunt lips slapping its thighs and emitting a sound that attracts whales and dugongs who take turns in trying to fuck it. (never great whites or Japanese whaling ships fuck it)  

Tusker then drags itself up the beach, bangs down a packet of crisps with a 2 litre bottle of coke and flops down to sun itself causing a partial eclipse in which the rest of us cunts freeze in the shade.

Emergency services are then called when one of the children jumping on its back after mistaking it for a jumping castle, gets wedged in its arse crack and the jaws of life are required for extraction.

I stopped going to nudist beaches coz of these cunts. 

• Like 3

Guest KuntaCunty

One hol in St. Tropez, we encountered a similar situation, only it was a grotesque male in one of those competition brief suits.  His mid section made him look like a giant pear in shiny navy swimmers, complete with the fur coat on his back, and stench of garlic and ouzo from the night before, emanating from his pours.  A young and fit bird approached him, and asked him why he would wear something so revealing without proper grooming, and the cunt had the cheek to tell her, "dear, I wear this just so I can see the look of shock and horror on the faces of cunts like you."  If I weren't busy dry heaving into a hole I dug in the sand, I might have given the bloke a drink for such honest cuntistry, but he was fucking revolting.  My missus was useless, as she couldn't stop laughing long enough to tell him to fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest ducunti

For fucks sake NO. No cunt needs to see this. Looks like a poorly packaged bag of porridge with fucking legs.
I'm sitting there on the beach enjoying a nice old fucking gawk at the talent when one of these fat fucking sea cows waddles into view and fucks the whole show up.
Jiggling about like a possessed fucking blancmange with its bathers sucked right up its fucking arsecheeks and a camel toe that is reclassed as a moose knuckle due to its size, the fat cunt makes an attempt to run towards the sea which more resembles a hippo suffering an epileptic seizure. Fucking fat tusker is fucked after five minutes of thrashing about in the surf creating its own rip from the vibration of its cunt lips slapping its thighs and emitting a sound that attracts whales and dugongs who take turns in trying to fuck it. (never great whites or Japanese whaling ships fuck it)  
Tusker then drags itself up the beach, bangs down a packet of crisps with a 2 litre bottle of coke and flops down to sun itself causing a partial eclipse in which the rest of us cunts freeze in the shade.
Emergency services are then called when one of the children jumping on its back after mistaking it for a jumping castle, gets wedged in its arse crack and the jaws of life are required for extraction.
I stopped going to nudist beaches coz of these cunts.

Was it Kerry Katona? Probably been finishing off the last of her Iceland freebies out of the freezer.

Guest cuntcrapper

We get them here in the summer, their bulk is equivalent to an elephant seal and I rung the council to report one as a public health hazard after a small child disappeared in the subsidence of the sand around its great folds of lardy purrulent cellulite. Usually chav stamped with stoopid pictures all over their revolting bodies, gobbing down chips and pizzas, they should be shot on sight and their piles of slosh instantly napalmed. What type of brain even thinks about revealing their ugly fucking folds of fat to everyone - Chav cunts!

Guest cuntcrapper

Which ones Keith's mum?

Rancid, ugly, stinking great fat buckets, why don't the tragic slush piles keel over with heart attacks, strokes, cerebral haemorrages, terminal piles and any other fucking cunting thing that would kill them. No the fuckpiles are determined to live with their great sleeves of blubber sliming round their huge grotesque frames. Imagine the input necessary to keep their stinking shit dobbed arses and kippery cunts that huge. Fuck em all to a rotten painful distended death.

Guest Keith Lard

Yeah let's have a pop at the easy targets yet afuckinggain. Fat bastards are the last refuge of the desperate shitearses who have nothing to say.

Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

Yeah let's have a pop at the easy targets yet afuckinggain. Fat bastards are the last refuge of the desperate shitearses who have nothing to say.

Oh, so now our resident preacher loves fatties and leaps to their defence cock in hand. Fuck off cunt, If I want a fucking hero I'll ring wonder woman not you ya stale wank rag.  

Guest ducunti

Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

If your that keen I would contact him straight away, with the above comment he's obviously got a soft spot for you.

Bit like yourself Judge,you ain't got fuck all to say.

Can we add short shorts disappearing up the cunt and crack of hideously hail damaged gunts attached to thunder thighs...just cos they make them in sizes you won't fit into, doesn't mean you should see that as a challenge you fat cunts

Where the fuck is Sporty Spice?

There are limits of bad taste I will not broach, not even on the Corner.

I'm going to spend the entire afternoon with the earworm of her duet with Bryan Adams running through my head, you nasty little new cunt you, but at least having mentioned that here now I will not suffer alone.