CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Percentages of Poles and Lithuanians

Today in a newspaper I saw a report that claimed that 3% of ALL Polish people living in Europe reside in the UK, and 3% of ALL Lithuanians living in Europe reside in the UK. Obviously I'm not suggesting we should believe everything we read in the paper, but buggery bollocks, that shit scares the fuck out of me.

Today in a newspaper I saw a report that claimed that 3% of ALL Polish people living in Europe reside in the UK, and 3% of ALL Lithuanians living in Europe reside in the UK. Obviously I'm not suggesting we should believe everything we read in the paper, but buggery bollocks, that shit scares the fuck out of me.

97% decided to stay away from the UK. Thank God.

90% of them are thieving gypsies so I would shit myself If i were you

I for one, would send the cunts home and let them build-up their own poxy country, or at the very least prevent any more from coming over here.What the fuck are we doing by sending aid to Africa? We could sort out fucking Poland for less, and then perhaps the fucking Poles would'd stay put, as they should. They are NOT British people, they are Polish, just like I am not a fuking Pole.

yo when I said thanks for the input I meant on your original link, nor this comment.

It's getting worse. I, on my own rollercoaster of life, was attending an induction for work a couple of days ago. One of the breddas there had no clue how to fill in the app form. Jeez if you can't even grasp the form, why the fuck are you here???

Guest KuntaCunty

There is a finite amount of space and resources on an island nation.  If these foreigners entering our borders are hard workers, and want to become Britons, that's one thing.  Like anyplace else, we have our own population of chavs, pikeys, and benefit scrounging cunts that do nothing but turn perfectly good oxygen into carbon dioxide, and perfectly good food into piles of shit.  If we are going to take in the others, we need to shed the lazy bastards.  Perhaps Lithuania and Poland would be will to take 3% each?

Never mind chaps, we have two ukip MPs now and the swivel eyed Mr Farage leading the charge against Johnny Foreigner in general and the EU specifically. Our jobs and women will be safe until the end of time! Remember, Mark Reckless (it's his real name) has told us that it isn't Ed Miliband but UKIP that represents the views of MOST WORKING PEOPLE. In this country. Perhaps we can look forward to hearing their views on other populist issues , i.e. those who don't work, fat people, the incontinent, those who smell, deviants, Morris dancers. Who do we want living next door, unemployed and unemployable Darren who lets his cat shit in your garden and empty strongbow cans roll around the street, or Wojtek, who works, pays tax , wears a condom and lends you his lawnmower?

• Like 2

I'll tell you a story about immigration. My Grandfather came to this country when he was 18 and hasn't claimed a single penny in benefits. Instead he has paid more than the average amount of tax towards the upkeep of this country, and has provided decent wages and employment opportunities for hundreds of local ENGLISH people. He's had four children, all of whom he paid to bring up on his own dollar, with no subsidy from the state. They have all gone on to pay their taxes, and not rely on anyone, let alone the government to support themselves and the 12 children they have between them. Now its my generations turn and not a single grandchild of my grandfather is unemployed, and all pay more than enough tax. This isn't an isolated story, there are thousands upon thousands of families with a history of immigration who have integrated and been brought up with values of hard work and the notion that if you don't work, you don't eat. Because it is no ones responsibility apart from your own to look after yourself and your own family. Balance this attitude with that of the millions of "pure blooded" British people who generation after generation spew out kids they can't afford to pay for, and have no intention of working to provide for and you get a far bigger problem than immigration. I'm not saying all immigrants are contributing and trying to integrate, far from it. But to tar them all with the same brush because of the action of a minority is, frankly, a load of fucking bollocks.

• Like 2

I'll tell you a story about immigration. My Grandfather came to this country when he was 18 and hasn't claimed a single penny in benefits. Instead he has paid more than the average amount of tax towards the upkeep of this country, and has provided decent wages and employment opportunities for hundreds of local ENGLISH people. He's had four children, all of whom he paid to bring up on his own dollar, with no subsidy from the state. They have all gone on to pay their taxes, and not rely on anyone, let alone the government to support themselves and the 12 children they have between them. Now its my generations turn and not a single grandchild of my grandfather is unemployed, and all pay more than enough tax. This isn't an isolated story, there are thousands upon thousands of families with a history of immigration who have integrated and been brought up with values of hard work and the notion that if you don't work, you don't eat. Because it is no ones responsibility apart from your own to look after yourself and your own family. Balance this attitude with that of the millions of "pure blooded" British people who generation after generation spew out kids they can't afford to pay for, and have no intention of working to provide for and you get a far bigger problem than immigration. I'm not saying all immigrants are contributing and trying to integrate, far from it. But to tar them all with the same brush because of the action of a minority is, frankly, a load of fucking bollocks.

Thank you Decimus - an intelligent comment.  Same story for my family lineage.

I don't think that many would suggest that immigrants of our yesteryear's are anything like those of today. Just as with most of our own parents, their 'attitudes' were completely different and the generation was hard working, and we owe a lot to them. Very few entered from overseas to simply do fuck all or to rape, scam & pillage and to turn this country into scum filled ghetto and without any respect... as a large majority of 'today's' immigrants do so, with intention.

The world of today is fuck all like it was when your Grandfather came here, and the numbers of immigrants were by no means as many. If those of today ALL OF THEM can honestly prove that they come here to integrate and to contribute to our 'ways' then so be it, but how many of them do? It is also the case that we have many hundreds (if not thousands) of illegal immigrants here, many who have been trafficked and smuggled under false pretenses as slaves. Worldwide slavery today is at its largest in history. Hundreds who pour into England have paid vast amounts of money to traffickers in order to come here, with false promises of well paid jobs and homes etc. only to have their passports taken and to be shoved like chickens into nothing much more than dungeons and forced to work for fuck all. Their families back home are threatened with their lives should any of these immigrants even try to escape. They cannot speak a fucking word of English and some of them don't even know that they are in England at all! And look at the cunts at Calais, who night after night smuggle themselves over here with fuck all else but the clothes that they wear, only to disappear to fuck knows where once they get here. Immigration of today is like a fucking plague of rabid rats and locusts.

We need to get to grips with immigration if it is to better our country and also for those who come here with good intention, for if not, it will be our very downfall.

Good points here, Jazz. I think in the past immigrants came to more or less make something of themselves. They did it because there are few better countries in the world where the infrastructure is such that if you're willing to work your arse off, you can build a decent life in a tolerant and fair society. Nowadays it seems that a number of people come to this country for what they can get for free, with no effort or contribution on their part. When you add religion as a factor, some of these people use that as an excuse to actively resist integration. Im more than happy for people to have their own culture, as long as they remember first and foremost that this is Britain, and the dominant culture quite rightly is that of the British. If people aren't willing to accept that then they have no place here. Integration is everything, and if a person is not willing to learn the language, contribute to society, and respect our heritage and culture then they know where the door is.

Guest JackoTC

Over 1/4 of all babies born in the UK have Polish parents ! 

Fucking hell, a thread full of "I'm coming out". Third generation immigrants still harping on and hanging on to the hairy bollox of " the auld country".

Boo hoo fucking hoo.

Work you cunts we expect nothing less.

At least to 75 years of age.

If you're English you should fuck off back to Saxony if that's your opinion. This island was 100℅ Welsh before your sort come here.