CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Percentages of Poles and Lithuanians

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You've just described my sister in law. She's the butch one with a massive fuck off chip on her fat shoulders whilst her 'fiance' is the  butch one with a massive fuck off chip on her fat shoulders. When I told her that I wouldn't be attending her low rent tacky wedding they both threw a hissy fit an accused me of being 'homophobic'. I'm Irelandphobic not fucking homophobic you 'orrible couple of Y front wearing stamp liking carpet munchers.

Does she look like Milli Tant from viz?

16 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You've just described my sister in law. She's the butch one with a massive fuck off chip on her fat shoulders whilst her 'fiance' is the  butch one with a massive fuck off chip on her fat shoulders. When I told her that I wouldn't be attending her low rent tacky wedding they both threw a hissy fit an accused me of being 'homophobic'. I'm Irelandphobic not fucking homophobic you 'orrible couple of Y front wearing stamp liking carpet munchers.

I use to work with such a lezzer. Why do men hating lezzers look like men? 

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Snatch said:

It's ironic isn't it? I think that they like look like blokes so that men don't want to fuck them.

27 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What pisses me off are the gay men who Spend years in an alleged state of mental torture because they believe they are women trapped in a mans body, eventually they go through gender reassignment, taking up the valuable time of skilled surgeons, now at last they have realised their destiny of becoming a woman!, and what do they do? They become a fucking lesbian! Why not just stay male and reach the conclusion that they fancy women? Fucking stupid, attention seeking cunts.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What pisses me off are the gay men who Spend years in an alleged state of mental torture because they believe they are women trapped in a mans body, eventually they go through gender reassignment, taking up the valuable time of skilled surgeons, now at last they have realised their destiny of becoming a woman!, and what do they do? They become a fucking lesbian! Why not just stay male and reach the conclusion that they fancy women? Fucking stupid, attention seeking cunts.

Maybe they like wearing dresses

Guest Gong Farmer
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More to the point, if a lesbian is defined as a woman who is attracted to women, why do they only seem to be attracted to women who look like men?

They're all on regressive left politically, third wave feminists that wear there butchness as an identity soley to make a point. Looking like they do they're not likely to attract an attractive member of the same sex  so it's no wonder they're all in relationships with other masculine types. They are third wave feminists, which means that they are anti women and therefore 'real' women wouldn't go near them in the first place.

14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

They're all on regressive left politically, third wave feminists that wear there butchness as an identity soley to make a point. Looking like they do they're not likely to attract an attractive member of the same sex  so it's no wonder they're all in relationships with other masculine types. They are third wave feminists, which means that they are anti women and therefore 'real' women wouldn't go near them in the first place.

I remember the 80's lezzers used to try and emulate Cliff Richard. Devil woman era haircuts and sepia tint glasses.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember the 80's lezzers used to try and emulate Cliff Richard. Devil woman era haircuts and sepia tint glasses.

They try and emulate Ray Winston nowadays.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is the new film about Princess Diana starring Tom Hardy in the title role. Apparently it's supposed to be very accurate. 

It's getting fucking annoying the way Tom hardy is being cast in absolutely everything. The mad max reboot was a fucking joke, Max was a supporting character to Charlize Theron. Hardy will probably disappear up his own arse if they decide to do a Martin Luther King biopic and try and slot him into the title role though.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's getting fucking annoying the way Tom hardy is being cast in absolutely everything. The mad max reboot was a fucking joke, Max was a supporting character to Charlize Theron. Hardy will probably disappear up his own arse if they decide to do a Martin Luther King biopic and try and slot him into the title role though.

They should have brought Gibson back playing as an elderly Max in the same role. All I can think about when I see Tom Hardy is that ridiculous looking skinny cue ball with shiny shoulder pads he played in Star Trek Nemesis.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tom Hardy is probably the best actor we have at the moment. He acted Leonardo De Cappaccino off the screen in The Revenant but who got an Oscar? The fucking yank. 

Just now, Roadkill said:

They should have brought Gibson back playing as an elderly Max in the same role. All I can think about when I see Tom Hardy is that ridiculous looking skinny cue ball with shiny shoulder pads he played in Star Trek Nemesis.

I fucking said that Mel Gibson should have come back! But no, Tom is flavour of the month and gets dibs on every role going. Even playing both of the "gay twins" in Legend. I preferred the one with spandau ballet, and that was fucking awful.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking said that Mel Gibson should have come back! But no, Tom is flavour of the month and gets dibs on every role going. Even playing both of the "gay twins" in Legend. I preferred the one with spandau ballet, and that was fucking awful.

Can't stand Benedict Cumberbach either. He constantly looks like he's sucking on a slice of lemon and puts on that weird dead voice of his in every role. You could replace the pair of them with a pre programmed speak and spell and two planks of plywood with serious faces spray-painted on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can't stand Benedict Cumberbach either. He constantly looks like he's sucking on a slice of lemon and puts on that weird dead voice of his in every role. You could replace the pair of them with a pre programmed speak and spell and two planks of plywood with serious faces spray-painted on.

Yes, he's a ginger cunt and the only thing I liked him in was 'star in a reasonably priced car' but that's only because future prime minister Jeremy Clarkson was in it too.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tom Hardy is probably the best actor we have at the moment. He acted Leonardo De Cappaccino off the screen in The Revenant but who got an Oscar? The fucking yank. 

The Revenant was a pile of shite, wasn't it? DiCapprio got an Oscar for eating a raw buffallo liver for real on set. I remember that scene quite well because they make sure you get a good view of him chowing down thanks to the big campfire that's burning ten feet away. The fuck did he eat it raw when he's literally staring into the flames of a campfire? Put it on a stick and cook it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Revenant was a pile of shite, wasn't it? DiCapprio got an Oscar for eating a raw buffallo liver for real on set. I remember that scene quite well because they make sure you get a good view of him chowing down thanks to the big campfire that's burning ten feet away. The fuck did he eat it raw when he's literally staring into the flames of a campfire? Put it on a stick and cook it.

Didn't see that bit. Turned it off bored after not very long, but yes, raw liver consumption in the presence of fire seems stupid. Especially if the entire buffalo was available and you could have had steak.